Reward people who use the system

Anonymous 12

Unread post

scemily526 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:24 am
Anonymous 8 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:18 am That’s bad reasoning. Why assume he’s had, or will have, a life changing accident?
scemily526 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:44 am

would it have been better if he HAD been educated first, then had a life changing accident, draining ALL his savings, putting him on welfare/SSD, and STILL looking for handouts, since SSD doesn't pay sh*t to live on?

One life circumstance can change a person's life FOREVER -- I hope you never experience true trauma
no it isn't...it's reality for MANY families.....They've planned, planned, and planned some more, only to have ONE major life situation ruin it all...the fact THIS FATHER is doing what many women WON'T, is commendable. He GOT himself a better job - let's hope his health remains stable in the interim.
They should have planned more. With proper planning they wouldnt have to worry about their kids having a stable environment ever.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 11 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:05 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:15 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:59 am

Your credit report and bank account that are a result of YOUR HUSBAND'S success at work. That's a testament to HIM, NOT you.

You contribute nothing. You're living off of your husband.

Any credit you MAY have had on your own before marriage has long aged off. Stop with your superiority. It's false.
not true. My credit score is always higher than his. I can check it right now and it will be higher than his. Because you get points for having established credit longer and I had perfect credit for years before I met him and he even started establishing credit. ;)

and my name is first on everything from the mortgage to the bank accounts to the car loans. So no, I have really really good credit actually.
Having credit is nothing to brag about.
I disagree. Having credit means you have never been bankrupt. It means you pay your bills on time. It means you are not in too much debt. It shows responsibility. It shows good financial planning.
Anonymous 12

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:12 pm
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:51 am
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:45 am

okay Becky. I can post my tax records if you like. We never qualified for WIC. I would have used it if we qualified because my twins were on the high calorie Neosure which costs twice as much as regular formula and I originally thought I was going to be EBF. But we got turned down so we survived off of free samples from the pediatrician office and I got a lot of those coupons they mail you and formula vouchers and used those.

I have told this story before on both sites.
Don’t forget to include the few months of paystubs after the twins 😂😂😂
bwahaha lucky for me I keep receipts!

This is 2007's tax return which is the year I had the twins. Our yearly income was $36, 375. Which is too much for WIC qualifications which was over the WIC income limit for a family of four at that time. Now it would not be because of inflation, but it was then.

I tried to find exactly what the cut off was but apparently finding it is not easy as I could not.

48396626_10215982197961987_1752923672739315712_n.jpg
Wow that is a sad amount to make. My 17 year old made more than that this year
Anonymous 12

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:13 pm

not true. My credit score is always higher than his. I can check it right now and it will be higher than his. Because you get points for having established credit longer and I had perfect credit for years before I met him and he even started establishing credit. ;)

and my name is first on everything from the mortgage to the bank accounts to the car loans. So no, I have really really good credit actually.
I disagree. Having credit means you have never been bankrupt. It means you pay your bills on time. It means you are not in too much debt. It shows responsibility. It shows good financial planning.
It means you cant afford your stuff on your own and need help
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:17 pm
What? My family uses a credit card for everything. And then we pay it off every month. It builds your credit when you do that. We use it for the airline miles. We’ll be able to travel to Europe for free(airline and hotels).

Anonymous 12

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:21 pm
Anonymous 12 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:17 pm
What? My family uses a credit card for everything. And then we pay it off every month. It builds your credit when you do that. We use it for the airline miles. We’ll be able to travel to Europe for free(airline and hotels).

You can get airline miles without a credit card. I have only ever had a debit card and have gone on many free trips.

Building up credit is still not anything to brag about
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Red, just stop. Did you seriously pull out tax returns from 11 years ago? Why do you fall for this. This isn't the first time you showed pics of your income, degree etc. It's just not necessary. And the other day you offering $100 to see who the anons were. I think you are taking this place way too seriously : /
Anonymous 12

Unread post

I have to chime in here and say that having credit doesn't mean you've NEVER been bankrupt. Chapter 13 only stays on your credit for 7 years; Chapter 7 stays for 10 years. So definitely not forever. Not only that but most would probably be surprised at how quickly you start receiving approvals for credit cards and even mortgages after a BK. It's not overnight, but it's quicker than a lot of people realize.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And this is why I don't blame ANYONE for electing to post ANONYMOUSLY! People make notes of these details and then can use those details against you later.
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:36 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:27 pm I read to page 8. All it is ,is Red falling for the bullshit, telling more about her life that can be made fun of.
Don’t do it red. It’s easy to get sucked in but you owe nothing to these women and no matter what you say they will always judge. Don’t try to prove anything and stop giving details of your life.
These women remember details of my life from many years ago and still bring them up. Much has changed since then and I laugh when they bring up old details of my life that are no longer. They bring up old shit because I don’t give them new material.
Don’t get sucked in. Step away. Don’t give anymore details of your life and all they will have is the past and be stuck in the past. Then you too can sit back and laugh at how pathetic it is when they hold on to past details because you refuse to share anymore! 😉
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SeekingPeace wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:36 pm And this is why I don't blame ANYONE for electing to post ANONYMOUSLY! People make notes of these details and then can use those details against you later.
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:36 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:27 pm I read to page 8. All it is ,is Red falling for the bullshit, telling more about her life that can be made fun of.
Don’t do it red. It’s easy to get sucked in but you owe nothing to these women and no matter what you say they will always judge. Don’t try to prove anything and stop giving details of your life.
These women remember details of my life from many years ago and still bring them up. Much has changed since then and I laugh when they bring up old details of my life that are no longer. They bring up old shit because I don’t give them new material.
Don’t get sucked in. Step away. Don’t give anymore details of your life and all they will have is the past and be stuck in the past. Then you too can sit back and laugh at how pathetic it is when they hold on to past details because you refuse to share anymore! 😉
I agree when anonymous is used for that purpose.
Locked Previous topicNext topic