Reward people who use the system

famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:41 am I agree. I've realized that some actually raise their children to just continue the cycle, grow up & get on welfare.
Yep. It really is a way of life in some areas and despite what people say on here it's quite easy to play the system.
scemily526
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:18 am That’s bad reasoning. Why assume he’s had, or will have, a life changing accident?
scemily526 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:44 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:14 am He’s a perfect example of why the uneducated shouldn’t have children. He chose to do so (twice) and is now paying for it. No sympathy.
would it have been better if he HAD been educated first, then had a life changing accident, draining ALL his savings, putting him on welfare/SSD, and STILL looking for handouts, since SSD doesn't pay sh*t to live on?

One life circumstance can change a person's life FOREVER -- I hope you never experience true trauma
no it isn't...it's reality for MANY families.....They've planned, planned, and planned some more, only to have ONE major life situation ruin it all...the fact THIS FATHER is doing what many women WON'T, is commendable. He GOT himself a better job - let's hope his health remains stable in the interim.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:18 am That’s bad reasoning. Why assume he’s had, or will have, a life changing accident?
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:14 am He’s a perfect example of why the uneducated shouldn’t have children. He chose to do so (twice) and is now paying for it. No sympathy.
would it have been better if he HAD been educated first, then had a life changing accident, draining ALL his savings, putting him on welfare/SSD, and STILL looking for handouts, since SSD doesn't pay shit to live on?

One life circumstance can change a person's life FOREVER -- I hope you never experience true trauma
They don't understand logic. They are probably praying every night to God that my husband keels over with a heart attack just so they can "get" me. Its disgusting
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

ffs. There is a cut off. Some people miss it by $1. Doesn't mean people are using the system. He financially missed the cut off. Sorry.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:23 am
WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:21 am
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:18 am

that is an assumption. I never said I could not provide for them alone. I can't be sure without trying obviously but -there is no guarantee I couldn't or could. We would have to see.
You have a worthless degree with no job experience. How would you keep your children in their home making minimum wage?
I would not live here alone for damn sure. If Dh and I split up I would be getting a rental real quick.I don't want a house just for me and the kids. I can't do the upkeep.
If your dh was unable to work your home would be foreclosed on. By that time your credit would take a dive and no one will rent to you.

Don't worry the homeless can get food stamps.
I shit glitter
RedBottoms

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:34 am
WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:21 am
You have a worthless degree with no job experience. How would you keep your children in their home making minimum wage?
I would not live here alone for damn sure. If Dh and I split up I would be getting a rental real quick.I don't want a house just for me and the kids. I can't do the upkeep.
If your dh was unable to work your home would be foreclosed on. By that time your credit would take a dive and no one will rent to you.

We would sell the house long before it got foreclosed on if it came to that. Because we are smart. We have relatives we could live with or friends temporarily or we would find a cheap rental.

But honestly our mortgage payment is small. Smaller than most rentals around here-so what makes you so sure we can't pay it? Its not $2500 a month like some people. There is a reason we WAY underbought when buying a house. We were approved for much more than what we bought. Our mortgage is only $750 a month.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:24 am

would it have been better if he HAD been educated first, then had a life changing accident, draining ALL his savings, putting him on welfare/SSD, and STILL looking for handouts, since SSD doesn't pay sh*t to live on?

They don't understand logic. They are probably praying every night to God that my husband keels over with a heart attack just so they can "get" me. Its disgusting
Hopefully the doctor can pull the shoe store out of your mouth.
I shit glitter
RedBottoms

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:39 am

WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:38 am
WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:34 am

We would sell the house long before it got foreclosed on if it came to that. Because we are smart. We have relatives we could live with or friends temporarily or we would find a cheap rental.

But honestly our mortgage payment is small. Smaller than most rentals around here-so what makes you so sure we can't pay it? Its not $2500 a month like some people. There is a reason we WAY underbought when buying a house. We were approved for much more than what we bought. Our mortgage is only $750 a month.
Ahhh now you have relatives. Interesting.
I shit glitter
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:42 am Image
WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:39 am
A gas station would hire you even if you looked like that.
I shit glitter
Locked Previous topicNext topic