Unread post

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:02 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:45 am
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:42 am

Right

I’ll reopen cafemom and pull the comment you made 😂

Your story changed once you moved over here

Some of us remember redbottoms on cm 😂
okay Becky. I can post my tax records if you like. We never qualified for WIC. I would have used it if we qualified because my twins were on the high calorie Neosure which costs twice as much as regular formula and I originally thought I was going to be EBF. But we got turned down so we survived off of free samples from the pediatrician office and I got a lot of those coupons they mail you and formula vouchers and used those.

I have told this story before on both sites.
Waiting on those paystubs red

Not all of us can spend all day on here
Look down. I posted the tax return. We never had pay stubs because we do automatic deposit. But the tax return should work right?
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:14 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:45 am

okay Becky. I can post my tax records if you like. We never qualified for WIC. I would have used it if we qualified because my twins were on the high calorie Neosure which costs twice as much as regular formula and I originally thought I was going to be EBF. But we got turned down so we survived off of free samples from the pediatrician office and I got a lot of those coupons they mail you and formula vouchers and used those.

I have told this story before on both sites.

Look down. I posted the tax return. We never had pay stubs because we do automatic deposit. But the tax return should work right?
First of all no 😂

You said you didn’t have it long

A tax return is for a whole year

Second of all if you go by the poverty level in 2007 and multiply that by 185% like Tennessee requires

You made the income limit!

Congratulations 🤣😂🤣
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I read to page 8. All it is ,is Red falling for the bullshit, telling more about her life that can be made fun of.
Anonymous 0

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:27 pm I read to page 8. All it is ,is Red falling for the bullshit, telling more about her life that can be made fun of.
She enjoys the attention
RedBottoms

Unread post

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:24 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:14 pm

First of all no 😂

You said you didn’t have it long

A tax return is for a whole year

Second of all if you go by the poverty level in 2007 and multiply that by 185% like Tennessee requires

You made the income limit!

Congratulations 🤣😂🤣
not according to what they told me.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:27 pm I read to page 8. All it is ,is Red falling for the bullshit, telling more about her life that can be made fun of.
Don’t do it red. It’s easy to get sucked in but you owe nothing to these women and no matter what you say they will always judge. Don’t try to prove anything and stop giving details of your life.
These women remember details of my life from many years ago and still bring them up. Much has changed since then and I laugh when they bring up old details of my life that are no longer. They bring up old shit because I don’t give them new material.
Don’t get sucked in. Step away. Don’t give anymore details of your life and all they will have is the past and be stuck in the past. Then you too can sit back and laugh at how pathetic it is when they hold on to past details because you refuse to share anymore! 😉
RedBottoms

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:36 pm
Don’t do it red. It’s easy to get sucked in. Rent you owe nothing to these women and no matter what you say they will always judge. Don’t try to prove anything and stop giving details of your life.
These women remember details of my life from many years ago and still bring them up. Much has changed since then and I laugh when they bring up old details of my life that are no longer. They bring up old shit because I don’t give them new material.
Don’t get sucked in. Step away. Don’t give anymore details of your life and all they will have is the past and be stuck in the past. Then you too can sit back and laugh at how pathetic it is when they hold on to past details because you refuse to share anymore! 😉
they are not even remembering the correct details

I mean hell yes if I qualified for WIC I absolutely would have tried to get it. I called the office and tried to get it. The lady pretty much hung up on me and said we made too much.

So I don't know what point she is trying to make-I would have taken it if we qualified. We didn't. We figured something else out. It was what it was.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:39 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:36 pm
Don’t do it red. It’s easy to get sucked in. Rent you owe nothing to these women and no matter what you say they will always judge. Don’t try to prove anything and stop giving details of your life.
they are not even remembering the correct details

I mean hell yes if I qualified for WIC I absolutely would have tried to get it. I called the office and tried to get it. The lady pretty much hung up on me and said we made too much.

So I don't know what point she is trying to make-I would have taken it if we qualified. We didn't. We figured something else out. It was what it was.
Trust me, they never remember the correct details. The reason being is for two reasons. One the details have to fit their own version of what they think your life is and Two, if they say the wrong details they get you explaining yourself so that you give more details that they can use. They are manipulative. Don’t fall for it and don’t get sucked in. I’m telling you from years of experience with these women. Just don’t do it. And for the love of all that is good don’t be posting tax returns or any personal information like that.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What an excellent example of entitlement.

Irresponsible person on welfare, gets off welfare, still wants more welfare.

Do you realize that most people don't get on welfare? Yes, it's possible to be a decent human being and actually provide for yourself. Shocking!
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Like I said, you’re slightly off with the details.
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:01 pm
Anonymous 9 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:56 am You’re slightly off. She never got WIC, but they received EIC, which she doesn’t consider welfare.

Not a dig against you, Red, just giving the correct story.
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:49 am

Ok Susan

Post whatever you want it’s hilarious when you post proof 😂😂😂😂
She had it on cm

She changed her mind when she was called out on it 😂

She’s even worse here than she was there which is scary as f**k 😂
Locked Previous topicNext topic