Reward people who use the system

Anonymous 7

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:22 am
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:58 am
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:53 am

I never said his degree was not worth something. I congratulated him on it multiple times actually. I just pointed out it would have been better to get that BEFORE having 2 kids. Is that incorrect?
No that’s not correct

His degree is better than a worthless one that you can’t do anything with

You aren’t better because you went to school and then did nothing with your life besides live off someone else
My credit report and bank account would suggest otherwise
Your credit report and bank account that are a result of YOUR HUSBAND'S success at work. That's a testament to HIM, NOT you.

You contribute nothing. You're living off of your husband.

Any credit you MAY have had on your own before marriage has long aged off. Stop with your superiority. It's false.
scemily526
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:59 am

No that’s not correct

You aren’t better because you went to school and then did nothing with your life besides live off someone else
Your credit report and bank account that are a result of YOUR HUSBAND'S success at work. That's a testament to HIM, NOT you.

Any credit you MAY have had on your own before marriage has long aged off. Stop with your superiority. It's false.

uhhh,,,HIS credit also affects HERS too....being married takes care of that
RedBottoms

Unread post

No that’s not correct

not true. My credit score is always higher than his. I can check it right now and it will be higher than his. Because you get points for having established credit longer and I had perfect credit for years before I met him and he even started establishing credit. ;)

and my name is first on everything from the mortgage to the bank accounts to the car loans. So no, I have really really good credit actually.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:50 am
Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:40 am
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:13 am
you can't CHOOSE to get cancer. You can CHOOSE to have kids. There in lies the difference hun. I would never have kids if I did not have health insurance, savings, an education, a reliable good spouse, a place to live, transportation, and a steady income.

OP's son choose to have not even 1 but 2 kids without all that. It was not good decision making any way you slice it.

I however applaud him for working hard and getting an education and trying to dig himself out of that mistake.

'But your side track argument really has nothing to do with this.
I hate it when people call having kids a mistake.
Doesn't make it not true.
Then your children are a mistake since you do not have the means or education to solely take care of them if your dh was unable to.

If that were to happen you would need to apologize to your children for not planning better.
I shit glitter
RedBottoms

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:15 am
Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:40 am

I hate it when people call having kids a mistake.
Then your children are a mistake since you do not have the means or education to solely take care of them if your dh was unable to.

If that were to happen you would need to apologize to your children for not planning better.
that is an assumption. I never said I could not provide for them alone. I can't be sure without trying obviously but -there is no guarantee I couldn't or could. We would have to see.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:15 am

not true. My credit score is always higher than his. I can check it right now and it will be higher than his. Because you get points for having established credit longer and I had perfect credit for years before I met him and he even started establishing credit. ;)

and my name is first on everything from the mortgage to the bank accounts to the car loans. So no, I have really really good credit actually.
Why did you have kids with someone with no credit? That's irresponsible.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 8

Unread post

That’s bad reasoning. Why assume he’s had, or will have, a life changing accident?
scemily526 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:44 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:14 am He’s a perfect example of why the uneducated shouldn’t have children. He chose to do so (twice) and is now paying for it. No sympathy.
would it have been better if he HAD been educated first, then had a life changing accident, draining ALL his savings, putting him on welfare/SSD, and STILL looking for handouts, since SSD doesn't pay shit to live on?

One life circumstance can change a person's life FOREVER -- I hope you never experience true trauma
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:18 am

that is an assumption. I never said I could not provide for them alone. I can't be sure without trying obviously but -there is no guarantee I couldn't or could. We would have to see.
You have a worthless degree with no job experience. How would you keep your children in their home making minimum wage?
I shit glitter
RedBottoms

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:18 am
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:15 am

Why did you have kids with someone with no credit? That's irresponsible.
I didn't. We did not have kids the day we got married lol. I married him when we both were right out of college and just graduated. I had already had a credit card for several years and had always paid off the bill in full every time which established excellent credit.

He did not do that so he came out with just a blank slate. We added him to the credit card and got a rental and then together built even more credit. Then we got a car loan and together built even more credit etc etc.

But yeah he had none when I married him. But we did not have kids till like 3 years into our marriage and by then he had great credit. We bought a house and paid off our first brand new car before our twins were ever born
RedBottoms

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:21 am
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:18 am

You have a worthless degree with no job experience. How would you keep your children in their home making minimum wage?
I would not live here alone for damn sure. If Dh and I split up I would be getting a rental real quick.I don't want a house just for me and the kids. I can't do the upkeep.
Locked Previous topicNext topic