Iran blames Western sanctions for fatal crash of US helicopter carrying Ebrahim Raisi

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why is Israel so afraid of Iran? Why is it constantly trying to get the US into a war with them, as it did with Iraq?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 7:06 pm Yeah. As if Russia and China wouldn’t give them everything they need.
I can pretty much guarantee Iran has succeeded in circumventing those “sanctions”. They have managed to get what they need to create a nuclear program, they really can’t get a new get parts for their choppers?
As I said, their specialty is playing victim. As if any sanctions they face are uncalled for and they’re being unjustly punished.
Quorra2.0 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 6:59 pm It’s not a money issue. The sanctions include prohibiting US companies from selling to Iran.

https://apnews.com/united-states-govern ... c8c8d9e581

https://iramcenter.org/en/the-sanctions ... iation-483

ETA: I know the AP article is old, but it still kinda bottom lines it. The second article explains how it affects parts for civil aviation and how Iran has tried circumventing the sanctions.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 6:32 pm And even that is BS. As I said, they fund Hezbollah, Hamas and the Houthis in Yemen. They invest billions into creating an atom bomb. They invested heavily on infiltrating American and European elite universities. They really have no money for functional aircraft? They just attacked Israel with 300+ projectiles. But they can’t get a new chopper 🙄

🤣🤣🤣
306/232

cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If the aircrafts are subpar due to sanctions, why eould they have their president fly in one? So either it's a blatant lie or the president's people killed him.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The U.S places “sanctions” (and then releases billions of dollars to them…) and the U.N makes Iran chair of the Human Rights Committee and the Disarmament Committee 🙄
Poor little terrorists being “sanctioned”.
cgd5112 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 9:31 pm If the aircrafts are subpar due to sanctions, why eould they have their president fly in one? So either it's a blatant lie or the president's people killed him.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 10:55 pm The U.S places “sanctions” (and then releases billions of dollars to them…) and the U.N makes Iran chair of the Human Rights Committee and the Disarmament Committee 🙄
Poor little terrorists being “sanctioned”.
cgd5112 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 9:31 pm If the aircrafts are subpar due to sanctions, why eould they have their president fly in one? So either it's a blatant lie or the president's people killed him.
Jealous because the UN doesn't cow to Zionism like most of the rest of the world?

People really need to take a hard look at the US Iranian history.
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"Israel has not officially commented on the incident, though an official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told the Reuters news agency, “It wasn’t us.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-fu ... ans-raisi/

🤣🤣🤣
306/232

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic