How hard is it to understand the words "Do not kiss the baby"

AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:49 pm
AllofFive19 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:12 am Make a sign and hang it everywhere. Get a spray bottle and spray her every time she does it.
She could also keep a rolled up newspaper and smack her on the nose every time she does it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That works too.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Anonymous 11

Yoloo wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:46 am Quantum you have a baby now?
Yep she keeps making these stupid troll posts lately.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

DSamuels wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:04 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:17 pm
Pjmm wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:54 pm

I still have no idea what you mean. I understood mil had a sore and kissed the baby probably against your dh's wishes. I'd be mad too but separation worthy? He told his mother off what more do you want?
He needs to kill her, dump her body in a remote location outhouse. That won't be used for another 6 months, and pour lime over the evidence. Then the OP would be appeased.
I think there also needs to be chanting and dancing naked under a full moon.
Uffda! I forgot about that extra step. All while waving a rubber chicken around.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

MistressMonster wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:27 pm
DSamuels wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:04 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:17 pm

He needs to kill her, dump her body in a remote location outhouse. That won't be used for another 6 months, and pour lime over the evidence. Then the OP would be appeased.
I think there also needs to be chanting and dancing naked under a full moon.
Uffda! I forgot about that extra step. All while waving a rubber chicken around.
You might need to have the song “Dancing I the Moonlight” playing too.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Quantum is really on a roll!!
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

If you are convicted of knowingly transmitting an STD, you face a number of potentially very serious criminal penalties. State laws categorize this crime as either a felony or misdemeanor offense, and the potential penalties differ significantly depending on the state where it occurs. Regardless of the state, all criminal sentences involve the same potential types of penalties.

Jail or prison. A misdemeanor conviction for transmission of an STD can result in a sentence of up to one year in jail, while a felony conviction has a maximum penalty of a year or more in prison. Potential prison sentences for this crime differ significantly, and while some states impose a potential maximum sentence of up to one year in jail for the transmission of any STD, other states allow for as much as a life sentence in prison where a person knowingly transmits HIV.

Fines. You can also be fined if you are convicted of either a felony or misdemeanor transmission of an STD crime. Misdemeanor fines are typically up to $1,000. Like jail sentences, however, state differences are extreme, with possible felony fines going as high as $50,000.

Restitution. Restitution payments can also be made a part of transmission of an STD sentence. Restitution payments go towards any victims to compensate them for the losses they have incurred, and can differ widely among cases. Restitution must be paid in addition to any fines imposed by the court.
https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/r ... htm#states
Anonymous 7

She was fairly silent for a while. But now, she's baaaaaaacccccckkkkkk....
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

nmkj wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:32 pm Who F***ing cares?! She told her bitch of a mil not to do something she needs to F***ing listen! If she wants to put her nasty lips on a baby she can birth one herself. OP is the parent and OP makes the rules to protect her child.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:58 am Well if that's the case then you already have herpes too, from your husband, who your MIL has kissed on his face millions of time from when he was a baby too. So now you're all one big Herpes infested family.
PS. You can have herpes and not have an active outbreak. Thought I'd throw that little factoid in there before you start screaming how you don't have the herp because you don't have any sores or outbreaks. You've got the herp. If you've ever gotten a cold sore, you have the herp. Over half the US population has the herp.
You're oblivious to the sight of trolls aren't you?
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:45 am This is an open letter to my MIL who I am absolutely furious with and her selfish,narcisstic attitude

speak no other language except English So how hard is it to understand the words that I speak when I say Don't kiss the baby, Your face is nothing but a walking delivery system of herpes. Herpes. So don't kiss the babies. I don't care if your feelings are hurt. I only care about the we'll being of my child. So that means you keep your herpes infected face away from her,. So please keep running around playing the victim and letting everyone know what a bitch you are. Your own mother is telling you are a selfish bitch for putting your grandchild at risk but still acting like a victim. And you wonder why your son told you that you would never see your grandkids. Because of your selfish needs a 3 week baby has herpes. Stupid bitch
Attachments
source (4).gif
source (4).gif (1.45 MiB) Viewed 508 times
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:51 pm
Pjmm wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:55 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:40 am

You are looking for something that isn't there. Dh did tell her that after my child came down with herpes. After she was admitted into the NICU. That doesn't mean I forgive him. And it definitely doesn't mean that he neglected his child in favor of making his mother happy. If he had been off his mother's mother's tit then he wouldn't have neglected his daughter for his mother's fee fees. Because of their direct actions my daughter is in the NICU for at least 21 days. I will never forgive him or her
Fee fees?
I suppose this could have happened and certainly has. But 21 days in NICU from a kiss seems awfully rare. But say it did I'm sure your dh is already beating himself up. Plus I understand your anger but your baby is in the NICU. Wouldnt it be better for you to be angry later?
She isn’t in the NICU because of a kiss. She’s in the hospital receiving 21 days of IV antibiotics due to the loss that gave her herpes
What kind of crazy hospital have you admitted her to that gives antibiotics for a VIRUS? There are several studies that show that antibiotics can actually trigger an immune response that causes a herpes outbreak.
But in trollville antibiotics cure everything......
Locked Previous topicNext topic