What are you drinking tonight?

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Earlier I had A&W rootbeer. Then some sparkling blush cider(non alcoholic), and now water.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I had a Coors light and a mixed drink earlier. I've been drinking water for a few hours now.
Deleted User 114

Unread post

Perrier with lime slices
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:17 pm
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:47 pm Water. Sometimes I like iced tea but I don't have any at the moment.
Sweetened or unsweetened? I am a sucker for sweet iced tea, it's the Southern in me!
Unsweetened. I used to like sweet tea until I realized just how much sugar it has in it. It's as bad as cola. So I switched myself over to unsweetened. Gold Peak sells what they call a "slightly sweet" tea which has half the sugar of their regular sweet tea and that was great for transitioning. Now I can't do sweet tea at all, too sweet for my taste.

And one time, I think it was when I was in southern IL, I saw this in a grocery store.

OMG, gag! 69 grams of sugar in one bottle! Order of diabetes to go right there.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:06 am
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:47 pm Water. Sometimes I like iced tea but I don't have any at the moment.
Sweetened or unsweetened? I am a sucker for sweet iced tea, it's the Southern in me!
Unsweetened. I used to like sweet tea until I realized just how much sugar it has in it. It's as bad as cola. So I switched myself over to unsweetened. Gold Peak sells what they call a "slightly sweet" tea which has half the sugar of their regular sweet tea and that was great for transitioning. Now I can't do sweet tea at all, too sweet for my taste.

And one time, I think it was when I was in southern IL, I saw this in a grocery store.

Yikes!
I always loved sweet tea when we lived in the Carolinas but not now. In fact I have stopped drinking sweet tea and avoid sweet desserts .
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:19 am

Yikes!
I always loved sweet tea when we lived in the Carolinas but not now. In fact I have stopped drinking sweet tea and avoid sweet desserts .
I still love sweet desserts but try to limit myself on those. And I still like regular cola but I maybe have one a week, if that. For the most part I don't drink sugar anymore. I still eat it but I don't like to drink it.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Eek! I don't drink sodas at all so I guess this is my one drink sin. Lol
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I was cleaning up earlier and decided to go thru the alcohol and decided to finish off the bottle of tequila since there was not much left and to make room for the holidays. I tried a few margarita mixes I have. I have discovered I do not like watermelon margaritas lol
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Locked Previous topicNext topic