xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LOL 😂
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:11 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:03 pm Did she have it looked at (x-rayed) by a doctor?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:38 pm Someone I know showed up last night with her toes wrapped together in this big old boot that goes up to her knee and on crutches. So naturally I asked her if she was ok and what happened. She stubbed her toe! Didn't break it just stubbed it.
I just can't take her seriously sometimes. Everything is the end of the world to her.
No but this is the norm for her. She makes small things into a huge deal so her kids and husband will have to do everything.
Sorry you can't see your married lover.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:03 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:54 pm So she's dramatic and you're petty. Congratulations.
This right here. I accidentally two years ago smacked two of my toes into the lawnmower. That hurt like hell.
I broke a toe several years ago just by not watching where I was going when I went from the living room to the hallway. It was a narrow hallway and I got way too close to the corner of the wall. Truly the only thing that kept me from making more noise was that my kids were very young and asleep. I taped it and wore shoes that helped hold it still when I had to get out but it was so painful
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh jeez.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:57 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:11 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:03 pm Did she have it looked at (x-rayed) by a doctor?

No but this is the norm for her. She makes small things into a huge deal so her kids and husband will have to do everything.
Sorry you can't see your married lover.
Ewww her husband picks his nose in public and always smells so bad like bo.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:04 am
agander2017 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:06 am If she didn't have it x-rayed, then I'm not sure why she is wearing a boot. Do you mean the boot they give you when you break your ankle or foot? Or just a regular boot?

She sounds dramatic. That would drive me nuts.
I'm talking about one of those huge walking boots that goes up to the knee that they typically strap on over a cast so people can walk. That type of boot.
That's what I assumed you meant. I'm not sure why she would be wearing that for a stubbed toe. They aren't fun. I hated having to wear one of those when I broke my ankle, and I took it off as often as I could. I wouldn't be able to take her seriously.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:35 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:04 am
agander2017 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:06 am If she didn't have it x-rayed, then I'm not sure why she is wearing a boot. Do you mean the boot they give you when you break your ankle or foot? Or just a regular boot?

She sounds dramatic. That would drive me nuts.
I'm talking about one of those huge walking boots that goes up to the knee that they typically strap on over a cast so people can walk. That type of boot.
That's what I assumed you meant. I'm not sure why she would be wearing that for a stubbed toe. They aren't fun. I hated having to wear one of those when I broke my ankle, and I took it off as often as I could. I wouldn't be able to take her seriously.
Me either. I just said ouch I hope you feel better soon! And she snapped "yeah fat chance of that happening."
Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I had a girl dating my nephew say she suffered from night blindness. I told her she was just sleeping.
Locked Previous topicNext topic