You married a level 2 S*x offender how exactly did you think that was going to work

QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:48 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:29 pm
iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:22 pm

What? huh? I am very confused.
I feel sorry for the little girl who is being ostracized from all the other children in her classroom. She gets no invites to anything. So yes i feel very sorry for her that she is not allowed to interact with any other children.

My confusion really escalates with the rest of your bitchy response "have the man over to your house to babysit your children"...what the ever living f**k is that? Who said it wasn't his fault? I didn't say that I didn't even suggest it. Did i mention how many times a child rapists rapes? I don't think I did.

you are just looking to bitch
'
You forgot the part where I should be ashamed. This isnt on me. This is the result of having shitty,selfish parents
You should be ashamed. She's a child. What harm could there be in that child playing with your child in your house?

Don't hurt yourself when you make another GIGANTIC LEAP
What gigantic leap? The fact that I dont want a known sexual predator to have access to my child? Thats the whole point of the post. I dont want the sexual predator to lnow where I live.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

I would have excluded the child and her family also. Its the moms fault she married that asshole and how in Gods name did she f**k and have kids with him knowing he has raped a child?????????????????
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:48 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:29 pm
iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:22 pm

What? huh? I am very confused.
I feel sorry for the little girl who is being ostracized from all the other children in her classroom. She gets no invites to anything. So yes i feel very sorry for her that she is not allowed to interact with any other children.

My confusion really escalates with the rest of your bitchy response "have the man over to your house to babysit your children"...what the ever living f**k is that? Who said it wasn't his fault? I didn't say that I didn't even suggest it. Did i mention how many times a child rapists rapes? I don't think I did.

you are just looking to bitch
'
You forgot the part where I should be ashamed. This isnt on me. This is the result of having shitty,selfish parents
You should be ashamed. She's a child. What harm could there be in that child playing with your child in your house?

Don't hurt yourself when you make another GIGANTIC LEAP
What gigantic leap? The fact that I dont want a known sexual predator to have access to my child? Thats the whole point of the post. I dont want the sexual predator to lnow where I live.
Anonymous 8

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:24 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:14 pm
iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:03 am I feel very sorry for that child.
You should be ashamed.
I should be ashamed, for what? Not letting a convicted S*x Offender who is still on the Registry get within arms length of my child?

I can not protect my children from everyone, and everything. I can protect them from the negative and dangerous people that I am aware of.

I think anyone who doesn't protect their children should be ashamed. I think the woman who had children with an S*x offender should be ashamed.

I think the people who brought a life into the world knowing that the child would be punished for the parents criminal history should be ashamed.
I'm confused a how the S*x offender gets within arms length of your child. Some of you women are just simple nuts.
You are not confused, you are backtracking
Deleted User 1393

Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:05 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:14 pm

I should be ashamed, for what? Not letting a convicted S*x Offender who is still on the Registry get within arms length of my child?

I can not protect my children from everyone, and everything. I can protect them from the negative and dangerous people that I am aware of.

I think anyone who doesn't protect their children should be ashamed. I think the woman who had children with an S*x offender should be ashamed.

I think the people who brought a life into the world knowing that the child would be punished for the parents criminal history should be ashamed.
I'm confused a how the S*x offender gets within arms length of your child. Some of you women are just simple nuts.
Backtracking from what?

Please reread my first response. Two very short sentences.
I feel sorry for the child.
You should be ashamed.
Anonymous 8

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:10 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:05 pm

Backtracking from what?

Please reread my first response. Two very short sentences.
I feel sorry for the child.
You should be ashamed.
I did read your first response. Clearly you are being completely misunderstood, so please enlighten us exactly how or why we should be ashamed.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Conweis wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:56 pm I made a post about this. A friend of mine ran off with his gf with he 18/19. She was 14 but told him she was 18. They ran off together because her family didn't want her to be with someone of a different nationality. They were both Asian but he was Chinese American.
Long story short. He found out she was 14 after they ran off. He took her back home and then he was convicted of kidnapping, assault and statutory rape. He spent close to 30 years in prisons and will be on parole for another 15 some years. After he was released, she wrote him apologizing but said she had to say those things because she was scared of her family.
He is a level three S*x offender and will probably spend the next 15 years in a men's shelter because he cannot leave the city and almost everywhere in the city is a no go zone for him to live.
That's a crock.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Anonymous 5

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:10 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:56 pm
cellomom26 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:57 am I completely agree with you.

That woman is an idiot.

How long before he abuses his daughter? Oh of course not, he's "reformed". 🙄

LOL at the people saying you are discriminating against this family. Protecting your innocent child isn't discrimination.

Parents can choose which families to be around for any reason. Having people invite your family to events is not a participation trophy. You need to earn their trust and their friendship. You don't always get invited to the birthday party.
How long before he abuses his own kid? That's a stretch.. Just because he's on the S*x offender list dosent make him a pedophile. She said it was S*x with a minor under 14 and he served 15 years. I'm guessing he's in his 30s maybe 40s as he has a school age child. So it sounds like he was probably a teen when this happened. For some reason she wont answer me when I asked how old he was. My point is he could have been 16 or even 18 and the girl lied about her age. We don't know the details of his charges. There are many people that are on that list that aren't a threat to the public and far more that aren't that should be that we don't even know about. Any kid in that class could live with child molester. That's always a risk we take letting our children go to friends homes.
He was in his late 20s knowingly fucked a child under 14.
We're you there? How do you know he knew she was under 14? They list charges on the S*x offender list not his court records.. I think you are assuming to know the fine details of his case. There's no way you could know if she lied to him about her age. That still doesn't mean his own child is in danger.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:13 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:10 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:56 pm
How long before he abuses his own kid? That's a stretch.. Just because he's on the S*x offender list dosent make him a pedophile. She said it was S*x with a minor under 14 and he served 15 years. I'm guessing he's in his 30s maybe 40s as he has a school age child. So it sounds like he was probably a teen when this happened. For some reason she wont answer me when I asked how old he was. My point is he could have been 16 or even 18 and the girl lied about her age. We don't know the details of his charges. There are many people that are on that list that aren't a threat to the public and far more that aren't that should be that we don't even know about. Any kid in that class could live with child molester. That's always a risk we take letting our children go to friends homes.
He was in his late 20s knowingly fucked a child under 14.
We're you there? How do you know he knew she was under 14? They list charges on the S*x offender list not his court records.. I think you are assuming to know the fine details of his case. There's no way you could know if she lied to him about her age. That still doesn't mean his own child is in danger.

I never said that his own child was in danger. I dont give a shit about his child. Seriously though an almost 30 yo old man knows the difference between 18 and 13. The fact of the matter is he is a level 2 S*x offender which means he is a moderate risk to reoffend. Between that and the fact that he served 15 years is all I need to know
Anonymous 11

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:38 pm Image
Locked Previous topicNext topic