Poll: Would to spill your guts on here?

Would to tell what's really bothering you on here?

Yes
17%
No
83%

Total votes: 35
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:35 pm I share things here and there. But this certainly isn’t my Dear Diary.
Certainly not like a diary, but if you felt as though you needed to get something deep and personal out do you think you would feel comfortable doing it here?
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:37 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:35 pm I share things here and there. But this certainly isn’t my Dear Diary.
Certainly not like a diary, but if you felt as though you needed to get something deep and personal out do you think you would feel comfortable doing it here?
I might. There are a few women here who are supportive.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I would not.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I have a basic online rule, that being don't tell everything online, because once it is put out there, it is forever. So. No, I wouldn't turn the internet into a very public diary. It is never ends well.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:36 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:50 pm Well your grammar is certainly bothering me. The word is YOU, "Would YOU spill your guts on here?"
I didn't notice. Thanks, I'm not going to bother to change it though.

You're one of the reasons why people don't feel comfortable actually talking about what's bothering them.
Good. Most people should know better than to share their personal stories with strangers on the internet. Get a therapist instead.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Absolutely not! I have family & real life friends for that
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No. I do a post rarely as it is. I don't have a thick enough skin to spill my guts. I freely admit it. I'll share if it relates to someone else's problem but that's it. Besides people screen shot so just no.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Absolutely NOT...Never ever not even using anon.

I missed that post but those cunts are miserable lonely assholes that deserves every bad thing that happens to them

Conweis wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:53 pm I made that mistake on CM. I spilled my heart when my SO died. I was an emotional wreck on my side porch crying and people kept coming by to take pictures the day after. Some members on CM were making comments about his weight.
And again when I refuse to donate to that fire department shortly after because the firefighters were making jokes laughing when they were moving my SO out. I was told to get over it.
Let it be known: IT IS NEVER OKAY OR ACCEPTABLE TO CRACK JOKES ABOUT A DECEASED IN FRONT OF HIS/HER FAMILY!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

No. I sometimes share random things that happen in my life but that aren’t that far from the realm of other people having similar stories. Sometimes I come here to vent about certain things because once I word vomit it all out I feel better. But, again, I don’t get into anything truly deep or emotional. I’ve seen how members tear into each other without a backwards glance in the past, no desire to be part of that.
Deleted User 114

Unread post

No, I would not.
Locked Previous topicNext topic