I can't stand the grandparents!! They ignore my daughter. What to do?

Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:37 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:35 pm You should have thought about this when you lied to them for 9 years and drug them through DNA testing so you can claim their dead son's social security benefits. Of course grandma is excited. Her first,true grandchild is being born
How do you know who this is or are you guessing?
Multiple posts about it being her dead boyfriends, brothers child and many many DNA tests and then approaching the parents after 8yrs like they would welcome this with open arms.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:27 pm What's your relationship with the father of your daughter like? What's the grandmother's relationship with him like? What were the circumstances around you getting pregnant? And how old is your daughter?
My daughter's dad is not involved since drugs tend to rule his life. He has only met her once. His mother claims to miss her son and wishes that he would get his life together.
Since he left me while I was pregnant, I decided to not contact his parents until my daughter was older. Of course they wanted a paternity test and luckily he agreed to having one done. He was proven to be the dad. Well nothing has changed. They just don't seem interested at all. As for your other questions, my daughter's father and I really didn't know each other that well. TBH, I had only met him twice. My daughter is eight.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:55 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:35 pm You should have thought about this when you lied to them for 9 years and drug them through DNA testing so you can claim their dead son's social security benefits. Of course grandma is excited. Her first,true grandchild is being born
Multiple posts about it being her dead boyfriends, brothers child and many many DNA tests and then approaching the parents after 8yrs like they would welcome this with open arms.
So you're assuming that I'm the same woman? No! I'm not her.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:55 pm
Is this dead bio dad and uncle dad mom?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Excuse me but I'm not that woman. My child did have a paternity test done and it was proven that he was the father. You're wrong..her first grandchild is MY daughter. Again...I'm not who you're thinking.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:37 pm She isn't really your daughters grandparent and really wants nothing to do with the shit show that you have created.
Really? Paternity test says that she is!!
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:13 pm People like that are horrible. I would ignore them completely, stop sending pics and if they send gift cards...use them to buy your dd whatever she wants
It's the uncle daddy saga.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

** runs back to change my reply **
MistressMonster wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:07 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:13 pm People like that are horrible. I would ignore them completely, stop sending pics and if they send gift cards...use them to buy your dd whatever she wants
It's the uncle daddy saga.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

If they haven't met your daughter in 8 years, then that warm family thing you hoped for isn't going to happen. Bottom line, they don't want to be involved. You need to accept that, you don't have to like it, but you do need to accept it. You need to stop stalking on facebook, you need to put distance between what ever you thought was going to happen, and reality. The reality is they don't want to be involved with you or your daughter. Simply be the best parent you can be for your child.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I don't think I would continue sending pics through messenger. It seems they have you "on the down low" and don't want people to know that they even message with you. Unless you feel that YOU are getting something positive out of this, I would not continue. Since your DD has never met them, I would just be done.
Locked Previous topicNext topic