They don't want me to provide food for my family!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Everyone who wants to take away my guns apperently don't want me to provide food for my family. Because in 2 days I had provided enough meat to last a family of 5 over a year.

How? By going hunting and shooting a deer. Deer rifle season started Saturday and my dh and I went hunting and got a nice young buck who will provided enough meat for over a year.

And for anyone against hunting and guns let me break this down for you. Hunting helps keep the deer population down which lowers the insurance rates. The money made from hunting license and permits goes to help wildlife conservations. Alot of deer are donated to food pantries to help feed those in need. And it helps the food bill cost for the hunters family. So Pease tell me where in this situation is guns a bad thing.

Guns are not the problem. It whose hands those guns are in.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Get a grip. No one is trying to take away your hunting rifle. They are trying to keep automatic assault rifles out of the hands of those who shouldn't have them.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My late husband grew up hunting, and fishing. What's your point? There is no one hiding in the bushes waiting to steal your guns, so you aren't able to hunt anymore. I live in a liberal state, and hunting is still big here.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Who wants to take your guns away?
Tell me .......lol
Im not going to give up my guns either
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hunting rifle, military grade assault rifle... not the same thing.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Your family must not eat much meat if that's all the meat they need for over a year.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Stupidest thing I've read today. Seriously, do you not know the difference between a hunting rifle and an assault rifle? If so, you definitely should not be handling either.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I thought this was a thanksgiving post. I hate gun debates here and i find it a subject best avoided.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:07 pm Your family must not eat much meat if that's all the meat they need for over a year.
That’s all I got from this post too.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

A couple quick questions.
Do you have jobs?
Do you get food stamps?
Locked Previous topicNext topic