This is my attack cat

Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

He’s not actually my cat, but he thinks he is. His name is Fred, he lives between my house and my neighbors we both leave food out for him but he hangs out on my porch most of the time and walks me to and from the corner every morning when I take my youngest to school. He also attacks my legs every time I walk by him so I will stop and pet him lol!
Attachments
59D39036-316D-4757-B652-A18B5E3D3129.jpeg
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Aww, very cute :)

We just got a kitten that looks just like that (or will once she's older lol)
IMG_0549.jpg
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Fred is one handsome boy.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:10 pm Aww, very cute :)

We just got a kitten that looks just like that (or will once she's older lol)

IMG_0549.jpg
Black cats are the best, if my grouchy old guy wasn’t a jerk I would have Fred live in the house but chewy was here first and rules the roost
anonforever
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:07 pm He’s not actually my cat, but he thinks he is. His name is Fred, he lives between my house and my neighbors we both leave food out for him but he hangs out on my porch most of the time and walks me to and from the corner every morning when I take my youngest to school. He also attacks my legs every time I walk by him so I will stop and pet him lol!
Lol we have a stray cat like that we made him a insulated bed on our porch for the winter. The kids named him Daniel after Daniel tiger. He's huge and thinks he's a dog he chases sticks and follows me like yours does whenever I walk to the mailbox. This was before we made his house he got upgraded from cardboard to a storage bin.
Attachments
20180320_131317.jpg
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Awwww. I love black cats. I have two so far in my cat collection. 😂😻
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pretty cat! My aunt had a "guard" cat who fought off a coyote once. That cat was psychotic though.
anonforever
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:46 pm Pretty cat! My aunt had a "guard" cat who fought off a coyote once. That cat was psychotic though.
I'll say..mine fights off skunks bless him lol..he backed down to the two raccoons I found on my porch eating I his food. He was laying in the drive way thumping his tail on the ground staring them down, you could tell he was pissed lol. I imagine he's got into it with one before and learned his place.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

anonforever wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Nerdymom wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:07 pm He’s not actually my cat, but he thinks he is. His name is Fred, he lives between my house and my neighbors we both leave food out for him but he hangs out on my porch most of the time and walks me to and from the corner every morning when I take my youngest to school. He also attacks my legs every time I walk by him so I will stop and pet him lol!
Lol we have a stray cat like that we made him a insulated bed on our porch for the winter. The kids named him Daniel after Daniel tiger. He's huge and thinks he's a dog he chases sticks and follows me like yours does whenever I walk to the mailbox. This was before we made his house he got upgraded from cardboard to a storage bin.
We out out a little cat tent but he prefers the cat bed in the open, it doesn’t get that cold here though and when it’s rainy I leave the garage open for him. He loves my dogs so he’s cool with hoping the back fence and chilling in the garage. The dogs get all excited if he’s in the back yard when they go out lol.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

anonforever wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:53 pm
CotterpinDoozer wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:46 pm Pretty cat! My aunt had a "guard" cat who fought off a coyote once. That cat was psychotic though.
I'll say..mine fights off skunks bless him lol..he backed down to the two raccoons I found on my porch eating I his food. He was laying in the drive way thumping his tail on the ground staring them down, you could tell he was pissed lol. I imagine he's got into it with one before and learned his place.
My parents cat once kept a raccoon outside by pushing her head against the cat door so it couldn't get in. We think she was protecting her food lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic