My fiance doesnt want any more kids...

SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

But he doesn't have to think about it. He already has an answer, and he told you what it is. One more child is a lot when you don't want any more. Speaking for myself, I 110% do not want another child. If my husband told me that he did and that he doesn't think one more child is asking for too much, I'd honestly probably burst out laughing.

There is exactly one thing you can do here, and that is decide whether this is a dealbreaker for you. If you feel that you can't possibly be okay with not having any more children, then you need to not marry this guy and find someone who is on the same page as you.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

If he says he’s 100% certain, it sounds like he’s already thought about it and won’t change his mind. You need to decide if that’s a dealbreaker for you.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:35 pm Sorry but if you are on different pages about having more kids the two of you shouldn’t get married.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sounds like you two have a lot of good things, and a lot to handle already. If I found someone who was good to me and my child, good to his own kids, and I loved his kids also - I think that would be about as good as it gets.

Think long and hard about this. Do you really want another child or does it just bother you that he does not?? You have so much good here, it would be a lot to walk away from at this point. Lots of people WANT a child, or another child, but it does not always happen. You can still have a happy marriage and family.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

He has FOUR kids already. Try to see it from his side. He’s done.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

"not asking for a lot"
LMAO!!
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you want another one that bad, you should move on and find someone who wants the same thing.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Um, yeah, asking for one more kid is asking for a lot.

He probably has thought about it a lot over the years. Why does he need to think about it more just because you don't like his answer?

He's made his decision, and it's not fair to try to force another child on him when he doesn't want one. So now you have to make your decision. What's more important to you? Staying with him? Or leaving and finding someone else who will give you another child?
RedBottoms

Unread post

well you did the right thing by discussing this BEFORE marriage So kudos. You need to talk this out 100% and if you can't agree -then don't marry him. Its that simple
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

TheMomster wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:30 pm One kid is A LOT when you don't want more. You need to decide if this is a deal breaker for you. I know I do not want anymore so if I was with someone who did I would reconsider where the relationship was going.
I would have to agree with this.
Locked Previous topicNext topic