Paranormal Podcasts

Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Does anyone like to listen to paranormal podcasts?
I like the creepy pasta type stories but my favorite are ones told by real people. Some of my favs are "real ghost stories online" where people call or write in radio style to tell their stories and darkness prevails where people write in and the host reads them. Some of them are so much creepier than what the creepy pasta/no sleep type stories can do because people actually experienced them.

What are your favorite real ghost story podcasts?
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
ButchersWife
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I have never heard of such a thing. Where do I find these? Youtube?
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

ButchersWife wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:14 am I have never heard of such a thing. Where do I find these? Youtube?
Yes, most of them have youtube channels. I know Real ghost stories online does. I find them under the apple podcast app. They are also on other podcast apps like Spotify.
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Any in particular that are good? There’s a lot, lol!
i rise.....
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CreamTop wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:14 pm Any in particular that are good? There’s a lot, lol!
It depends on what you like. I have probably 20+ feeds on my phone. lol. For real stories told by real people I would go with "real ghost stories online" to start. For creepy pasta type stories in audio drama format you can't go wrong with "the no sleep podcast". If you need more I can go on, it just depends on what you are looking for.
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:28 pm
CreamTop wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:14 pm Any in particular that are good? There’s a lot, lol!
It depends on what you like. I have probably 20+ feeds on my phone. lol. For real stories told by real people I would go with "real ghost stories online" to start. For creepy pasta type stories in audio drama format you can't go wrong with "the no sleep podcast". If you need more I can go on, it just depends on what you are looking for.
I think i’ll Start with these - thanks!
i rise.....
Locked Previous topicNext topic