You guys are going to think I’m nuts...

Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My friend and I started walking at the mall in December so we could still walk even if it’s raining. We go before the stores open, after about a week we noticed there was this lady always hanging around near one of the jewelry stores, then we started to notice sometimes the old guy working there would talk to her and sometimes it seemed like they were arguing and once we saw another person and overheard her saying “it’s ok we are close friends he’s just upset”.

Being bored housewives we now have this whole scenario made up that they are having an affair and she shows up and waits for him to meet up with her in a back room to have S*x. Today we are walking and we see the guy come to the edge of the row the store is on and point towards the other end of the mall, then the lady takes off in the direction he has pointed. It’s like our own little drama lol!! Either they are doing it or she’s helping him steal jewelry. It’s also important to note she is always wearing a skirt or dress, we figure it’s for easy access!
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lol, anything that makes exercise less tedious, I'm down for.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bookdragon1 wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:56 pm Lol, anything that makes exercise less tedious, I'm down for.
Right, lol.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Bookdragon1 wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:56 pm Lol, anything that makes exercise less tedious, I'm down for.
Even though the weather has gotten better we still walk at the mall just to see if the drama continues lol! Monday they were sitting on a bench talking and it seemed like they were arguing.
Bingo

Unread post

let us know when you write the last chapter..ha!
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Bingo wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:09 pm let us know when you write the last chapter..ha!
I told my friend we truly are bored house wives making this stuff up but you have to admit it’s a little weird that she goes and hangs out where she can see the jewelry store every morning.
islandchick
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Oooooohhhh....now you will have to keep us updated on your mall walking stories!!!
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

islandchick wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:32 pm Oooooohhhh....now you will have to keep us updated on your mall walking stories!!!
My husband just shakes his head at me lol!
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lol.
If you ever find out the "rest of the story" (anyone remember that? ) -let us know.
islandchick
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:40 pm
islandchick wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:32 pm Oooooohhhh....now you will have to keep us updated on your mall walking stories!!!
My husband just shakes his head at me lol!

Typical husband behaviour 😂

That is why you have us 😜
Locked Previous topicNext topic