California Hit By 39 Earthquakes Within 24 Hours As Scientists Warn Of “Movement Along The San Andreas Fault

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:14 pm
morgan wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:03 pm
libbylu wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:43 pm

LOL
Nope. Won’t happen:
https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/will-californ ... e_products
As you've proven last night, you don't have the mental capability to even follow the simplest of threads in this group. So no, I won't be clicking on your link.
Is that really necessary on an open discussion board?
Maybe I've hit my limit. I can only handle being called a racist, warped, hateful, menopausal, bigot so much. She constantly tells me and others we don't understand the written word, even though it's her who is incorrect basically all of the time. She refuses to admit any kind of fault or apologize to others for her attacks.
I'm only human. And you can only push one so far.
Either way, I'm done.
I tried MSB64. I tried hard. You explained to me that she is the way she is because she was bullied in another forum. So I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I gave her chance after chance. I offered her an olive branch even though it was hard to do, because it was HER who should have been offering peace and not me. But no. Every time I'm on this page, I endure her crap. So I don't believe your story any more. I think you're a good person. I think you genuinely tried to explain what you believe. But you are wrong about her. She's a mean angry woman and I'm done.

Good evening.
KAG
Mean Girl
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, I discovered I misunderstood the names LEMON---one is a poster's screen name and the other is a Politician named "Lemon" . I was defending the poster.
I didn't know that they were NOT talking about the poster named "LEMON" .(I actually do support the politician named "Lemon", though).
Now that I understand the name issue, I would hope we can get past it.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I understand, emotions run high on this forum especially in this group. I think utilizing the foe feature would help a lot and that goes for multiple members on the board, not just you.

If you ever feel like something isn’t being handled or have questions about a locked post, reports, warnings, etc. just pm me. I check on here a lot and have no problem explaining something or looking into an issue more.
morgan wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:24 pm I apologize. I am incredibly irritated with this poster because last night she got away with personally attacking another poster and declaring she had no reading comprehension, all the while refusing to understand that the poster LEMON and the thread topic DON LEMON were 2 completely different people. When I tried to point out to her that she was mistakenly attacking someone for no reason, she reported me and got the thread locked. AGAIN. So, I'm frustrated with her, and with this group honestly.
I added her to my foe list per your suggestion.
Again, I apologize. I should not have engaged and I let my frustrations with that poster get the better of my emotions.
12skipafew wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:38 pm If you have an individual problem with a user, you may also add them to your foe list.

To add a foe:

1. Click on the user's profile
2. Click the add foe button

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=467

As you've proven last night, you don't have the mental capability to even follow the simplest of threads in this group. So no, I won't be clicking on your link.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Deleted User 473

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:24 pm I apologize. I am incredibly irritated with this poster because last night she got away with personally attacking another poster and declaring she had no reading comprehension, all the while refusing to understand that the poster LEMON and the thread topic DON LEMON were 2 completely different people. When I tried to point out to her that she was mistakenly attacking someone for no reason, she reported me and got the thread locked. AGAIN. So, I'm frustrated with her, and with this group honestly.
Again, I apologize. I should not have engaged and I let my frustrations with that poster get the better of my emotions.
12skipafew wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:38 pm If you have an individual problem with a user, you may also add them to your foe list.

To add a foe:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=467

SMH
Deleted User 276

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:48 pm

Maybe I've hit my limit. I can only handle being called a racist, warped, hateful, menopausal, bigot so much. She constantly tells me and others we don't understand the written word, even though it's her who is incorrect basically all of the time. She refuses to admit any kind of fault or apologize to others for her attacks.
Either way, I'm done.
I tried MSB64. I tried hard. You explained to me that she is the way she is because she was bullied in another forum. So I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I gave her chance after chance. I offered her an olive branch even though it was hard to do, because it was HER who should have been offering peace and not me. But no. Every time I'm on this page, I endure her crap. So I don't believe your story any more. I think you're a good person. I think you genuinely tried to explain what you believe. But you are wrong about her. She's a mean angry woman and I'm done.

Good evening.
It's all good. IMO, everyone should have a voice in this forum and everyone's opinion should be valued, no matter the delivery. Just to be clear, I think you're confusing me with someone else as I don't think I've ever defended anyone in this forum. I just feel that adult women should be able to pick and choose with whom they are communicating ("foe" option!) without resorting to name calling or dismissal.

I'll add that one of the reasons that I like this forum is that there are opinions from a wide range of women from an equally wide range of backgrounds - something that I don't necessarily find in my real life group of friends. But with that I think one needs to understand that some women are suffering, lonely, ill, and hurt, all anonymously. That is a least what I tell myself when someone is shockingly caustic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Either way, I'm done.

Good evening.
Nobody said that about you personally. That is a bunch of bullshit and you know it. You are not a victim in here. You even attacked her last night and got a thread locked. Unbelievable
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Either way, I'm done.

Good evening.
She wasn't bullied. She is the bully. No different than she is here, except perhaps she was worse.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:20 pm

Either way, I'm done.

Good evening.
It's all good. IMO, everyone should have a voice in this forum and everyone's opinion should be valued, no matter the delivery. Just to be clear, I think you're confusing me with someone else as I don't think I've ever defended anyone in this forum. I just feel that adult women should be able to pick and choose with whom they are communicating ("foe" option!) without resorting to name calling or dismissal.

I'll add that one of the reasons that I like this forum is that there are opinions from a wide range of women from an equally wide range of backgrounds - something that I don't necessarily find in my real life group of friends. But with that I think one needs to understand that some women are suffering, lonely, ill, and hurt, all anonymously. That is a least what I tell myself when someone is shockingly caustic.
I very well might be confusing with you with somebody else. I’m still trying to get to know everybody here. Thank you for your words. I really appreciate them, and I will keep them in mind. You make very good points.
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thanks. You guys do a good job. Sorry I got myself entangled in such an annoying mess. It’s my fault for not being able to ignore the trouble.
12skipafew wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:56 pm I understand, emotions run high on this forum especially in this group. I think utilizing the foe feature would help a lot and that goes for multiple members on the board, not just you.

If you ever feel like something isn’t being handled or have questions about a locked post, reports, warnings, etc. just pm me. I check on here a lot and have no problem explaining something or looking into an issue more.

To add a foe:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=467

KAG
Mean Girl
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Even though I am not in Cali. The San Andreas fault runs into Oregon, and they've been saying for years we're long overdue for a giant earthquake here too. One of my cats is suddenly acting weird since I came home from dropping one of Kidlet's friends off. Like something has her spooked.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic