California Hit By 39 Earthquakes Within 24 Hours As Scientists Warn Of “Movement Along The San Andreas Fault

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

California has several earthquakes everyday. I know some of you are wishing for death and destruction like your sob president. Seriously F off.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:20 pm
morgan wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:48 pm
msb64 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:14 pm

Is that really necessary on an open discussion board?
Maybe I've hit my limit. I can only handle being called a racist, warped, hateful, menopausal, bigot so much. She constantly tells me and others we don't understand the written word, even though it's her who is incorrect basically all of the time. She refuses to admit any kind of fault or apologize to others for her attacks.
I'm only human. And you can only push one so far.
Either way, I'm done.
I tried MSB64. I tried hard. You explained to me that she is the way she is because she was bullied in another forum. So I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I gave her chance after chance. I offered her an olive branch even though it was hard to do, because it was HER who should have been offering peace and not me. But no. Every time I'm on this page, I endure her crap. So I don't believe your story any more. I think you're a good person. I think you genuinely tried to explain what you believe. But you are wrong about her. She's a mean angry woman and I'm done.

Good evening.
It's all good. IMO, everyone should have a voice in this forum and everyone's opinion should be valued, no matter the delivery. Just to be clear, I think you're confusing me with someone else as I don't think I've ever defended anyone in this forum. I just feel that adult women should be able to pick and choose with whom they are communicating ("foe" option!) without resorting to name calling or dismissal.

I'll add that one of the reasons that I like this forum is that there are opinions from a wide range of women from an equally wide range of backgrounds - something that I don't necessarily find in my real life group of friends. But with that I think one needs to understand that some women are suffering, lonely, ill, and hurt, all anonymously. That is a least what I tell myself when someone is shockingly caustic.
You’re a lot more patient than I am.
Before I joined CM and this group I had never encountered the type of communication in my “ real life “ with friends , relatives,coworkers and it’s a real challenge. Here in Minnesota, people really ARE nice! And honest.

My best option is to ignore the challenge and communicate occasionally with like- minded posters.
If that means I’m not here very often, so be it!
Thank you- I’ve always enjoyed your posts ! :)
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

https://earthquaketrack.com/

Here is a website and map of all the earthquakes that have happened. You can also go back several days too.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:03 pm

As you've proven last night, you don't have the mental capability to even follow the simplest of threads in this group. So no, I won't be clicking on your link.
Maybe I've hit my limit. I can only handle being called a racist, warped, hateful, menopausal, bigot so much. She constantly tells me and others we don't understand the written word, even though it's her who is incorrect basically all of the time. She refuses to admit any kind of fault or apologize to others for her attacks.
Either way, I'm done.
I tried MSB64. I tried hard. You explained to me that she is the way she is because she was bullied in another forum. So I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I gave her chance after chance. I offered her an olive branch even though it was hard to do, because it was HER who should have been offering peace and not me. But no. Every time I'm on this page, I endure her crap. So I don't believe your story any more. I think you're a good person. I think you genuinely tried to explain what you believe. But you are wrong about her. She's a mean angry woman and I'm done.

Good evening.

Never bullied
Ignored mostly
Makes a scene
Threatens to leave
Leaves
Reappears with new name

Rinse and repeat
For 10 years. (That I know of )
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:39 pm

Either way, I'm done.

Good evening.

Never bullied
Ignored mostly
Makes a scene
Threatens to leave
Leaves
Reappears with new name

Rinse and repeat
Why do you care what she does ? That is the question.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Either way, I'm done.

Good evening.

Never bullied
Ignored mostly
Makes a scene
Threatens to leave
Leaves
Reappears with new name

Rinse and repeat
WOW!
Has it really been that long??
Where does the time go......
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

29again wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:44 pm

Either way, I'm done.

Good evening.

Never bullied
Ignored mostly
Makes a scene
Threatens to leave
Leaves
Reappears with new name

Rinse and repeat
WOW!

Yes, obviously you "girls" are doing the opposite of ignoring. You do realize that?
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Either way, I'm done.

Good evening.

Never bullied
Ignored mostly
Makes a scene
Threatens to leave
Leaves
Reappears with new name

Rinse and repeat
WOW!
Really.
All of the Obama nightmare
Almost 2 years of President Trump.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:46 pm

Never bullied
Ignored mostly
Makes a scene
Threatens to leave
Leaves
Reappears with new name

Rinse and repeat
WOW!

Yes, obviously you "girls" are doing the opposite of ignoring. You do realize that?
Excuse me? I was simply responding to the "10 years" part of billie's comment.
And yes, I think I do an excellent job of ignoring. Since I ignore you unless you quote me with an outrageous accusation...
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:48 pm

Never bullied
Ignored mostly
Makes a scene
Threatens to leave
Leaves
Reappears with new name

Rinse and repeat
WOW!
Really.
All of the Obama nightmare
Almost 2 years of President Trump.
Yep... I hadn't realized until you mentioned it, but you are correct. As usual!
Expand your thinking

Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic