Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

A lady that has been comatose for 14 YEARS gave birth in December. So F***ing sick.
Chill55Mama
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

It's sad.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That's so disgusting and awful. I hope they get shut down and I hope the family gets big bucks in a lawsuit. I'm interested to see how they will find out who the father is. Idk how DNA testing would work in something like this and what the legalities are. I wonder if the man left behind evidence that they could collect right now. Maybe he continued to rape her up until the end. I wonder if multiple men raped her. So many questions. Reminds me of that nasty scene in Kill Bill.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Im wondering how those that bathed her didn't see any trauma.
I shit glitter
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Disgusting. I hope they find whoever was raping her.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:03 pm That's so disgusting and awful. I hope they get shut down and I hope the family gets big bucks in a lawsuit. I'm interested to see how they will find out who the father is. Idk how DNA testing would work in something like this and what the legalities are. I wonder if the man left behind evidence that they could collect right now. Maybe he continued to rape her up until the end. I wonder if multiple men raped her. So many questions. Reminds me of that nasty scene in Kill Bill.
I saw, briefly, on Facebook that the police have obtained a warrant for DNA for a paternity test. Also, the Apache have come forward saying she's Tribal. It's turning into a HUGE clusterfuck.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Chill55Mama wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:56 pmIt's sad.
SOOO SAD! I hope they find a DNA match.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:03 pm That's so disgusting and awful. I hope they get shut down and I hope the family gets big bucks in a lawsuit. I'm interested to see how they will find out who the father is. Idk how DNA testing would work in something like this and what the legalities are. I wonder if the man left behind evidence that they could collect right now. Maybe he continued to rape her up until the end. I wonder if multiple men raped her. So many questions. Reminds me of that nasty scene in Kill Bill.
What if she was artificially inseminated by a crazy woman that was her caretaker!? At this point anything is possible.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:13 pm Im wondering how those that bathed her didn't see any trauma.
Maybe someone used the turkey baster on her. Like she's some kind of medical experiment or the person couldn't have their own kids.
Locked Previous topicNext topic