Sorry not sorry!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Hahaha. DD13 is really ticked off because we won't let her go to an overnight horror movie marathon at a boys house. Dh damn near stopped breathing when she asked.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Teenagers are so brave these days. I wouldn't have even considered asking my parents that. ๐Ÿ˜€
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Itโ€™s hard not laugh sometimes.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Oh My!! My daughter wants to go to a horror film party at one of her friend's houses. But they are all chickens so they are doing it while it is daylight. LOL.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: โ†‘Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:51 pm Teenagers are so brave these days. I wouldn't have even considered asking my parents that. ๐Ÿ˜€
Me either! I invited a boy to go roller skating for my 14th birthday. That was as daring as I got.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: โ†‘Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:58 pm Itโ€™s hard not laugh sometimes.
Sometimes it's the only way to stay sane!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: โ†‘Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:30 pm Oh My!! My daughter wants to go to a horror film party at one of her friend's houses. But they are all chickens so they are doing it while it is daylight. LOL.
See now, we might have even been willing to say yes to that. Overnight though?
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I can understand saying no to that. We allow mdd to have sleepovers with her 2 bffs and one is male but I donโ€™t think we would have been ok with a larger mixed gender sleepover.
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

lol its an awkward stage isn't it?
one of Ds12 best friends is a girl, and her dad lives next door, she's here every weekend, and they get along so great. two weird little peas in a pod, both still so 'young' in mentality, not hyper sexual or trying to be this or that like some of the kids their age.
and last weekend him, his buddy and her were hanging out in the family playing video games and watching youtube videos and just being geeks lol and they wanted to do an overnight movie marathon too, since the boys were already doing a sleep over, and man....trying to explain 'why not' without being overly blunt, was so awkward !!!! lmao

oh man...we settled on a "late night" movie/ games hang out and I sent her home at like 1130, thankfully right next door "you guys can all hang out tomorrow but no sleepovers"

so glad I have all boys .....girls are so dramatic
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mrs.ChuckBass wrote: โ†‘Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:56 am lol its an awkward stage isn't it?
one of Ds12 best friends is a girl, and her dad lives next door, she's here every weekend, and they get along so great. two weird little peas in a pod, both still so 'young' in mentality, not hyper sexual or trying to be this or that like some of the kids their age.
and last weekend him, his buddy and her were hanging out in the family playing video games and watching youtube videos and just being geeks lol and they wanted to do an overnight movie marathon too, since the boys were already doing a sleep over, and man....trying to explain 'why not' without being overly blunt, was so awkward !!!! lmao

oh man...we settled on a "late night" movie/ games hang out and I sent her home at like 1130, thankfully right next door "you guys can all hang out tomorrow but no sleepovers"

so glad I have all boys .....girls are so dramatic
When I was young I had a male best friend and had sleepovers all the time. But, I slept in his room while he slept in his brothers room. And his parents room was between the two. His dad was a light sleeper so even if I got up to pee he stuck his head out.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic