You can’t make this shit up

Anonymous 3

Unread post

I’m the one who’s husband has another wife that I’ve known about for a week.

So I’m going around changing passwords and such and I get into our amazon music account and I’m deleting play lists and shit that like that because I don’t want any reminder of him but also except for a very select few songs we don’t listen to the same music.

So I was deleting the recently played list and came across a song he played 10 times.

Any guesses what the song is?

Before he cheats by Carrie Underwood.

Roflmao 🤣 god my soon to be ex is an asshole.

And btw I changed the password to something he doesn’t know but I guess because he had permission on his phone he can still get into it. Any way to de register his phone? I did that on amazon for prime but it doesn’t seem to have transferred over to amazon music.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would allow access and leave one playlist full of songs about cheaters lol.

Joey and Rory's *Cheater Cheater* is a good one. I made that the ringtone for my ex when I used to have to speak with him.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:20 pm I would allow access and leave one playlist full of songs about cheaters lol.

Joey and Rory's *Cheater Cheater* is a good one. I made that the ringtone for my ex when I used to have to speak with him.
I’ve thought about filling the recently played with cheating songs. BUT he doesn’t know I know yet. I’m going to let my lawyer drop that on him first. And then I will

But yes. I listen to mostly country but am open to anyone who wants to tell me a song about cheating that I can add to the list.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3

Unread post

I de registered all accounts just a few minutes ago and yet i can still get into amazon music without signing in.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:48 pm
I de registered all accounts just a few minutes ago and yet i can still get into amazon music without signing in.
I think it takes a little while to go through.
californiagirl83

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:22 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:20 pm I would allow access and leave one playlist full of songs about cheaters lol.

I’ve thought about filling the recently played with cheating songs. BUT he doesn’t know I know yet. I’m going to let my lawyer drop that on him first. And then I will

But yes. I listen to mostly country but am open to anyone who wants to tell me a song about cheating that I can add to the list.
Stronger by Kelly Clarkson. Total "f**k stupid boys, girls rock!" song, imo.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

californiagirl83 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:55 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:22 pm

Stronger by Kelly Clarkson. Total "f**k stupid boys, girls rock!" song, imo.
Just made that my ringtone along with playing it on amazon music
CafemomAnon
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I love Joey and Rory. ♥️

disgruntledferret
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Maroon 5 "wake up call". It's creepy but I love it!

Sorry you're going through this, btw
Locked Previous topicNext topic