I am not going to go on the school website every day

Unread post

DS' teacher went paperless and is now no longer sending grades, papers, etc home. The only exception are the progress reports and report cards that are sent home by the school

Now she wants us to log onto the school website every night to sign off on reading lists, math homework, and anything else "sent" home via email. She wants us to sign for it all electronically at least once daily

The school website is a PITA and awful to use. It also crashes very often because it cant handle so many people on it at once.

There is no way I am going to deal with that every single night. Signing off on all the homework (to show someone helped check it over) was annoying as it is.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

FFS
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

How bad can it be? I would sign on.. if it crashes email her and say the site crashed so here's my signature on his homework.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Soft.

Unread post

If you send your children to private school you don’t have to desk with that.

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:07 pm How bad can it be? I would sign on.. if it crashes email her and say the site crashed so here's my signature on his homework.
It crashes several times every time you use it. It will be even worse with more or more people using it after school
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ours is the same way. It was a pain at first and my daughter also installed the app on her phone so she checks her grades constantly.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Maybe if they get enough complaints on the site crashing when parents are trying to sign off on work, she'll stop requiring everyone to go on the school site.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I wouldn't waste time with that either. I would send a handwritten note.
Annoyed1974

Unread post

OMG, being a parent is just so time consuming...the horror of needing to log onto a website once a day.
Locked Previous topicNext topic