I am not going to go on the school website every day

KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

I would love that. I’m on my DDs middle school gradebook and websites all the time. My 3rd grader has an agenda and reading log I have to sign each night. I’d much rather just sign off via a website. I’d remember it more. 😝
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

I'd be super-annoyed by that as well. Call me old-fashioned but I'd much rather just take two seconds to sign a piece of paper. Much quicker than logging on to a website and messing with that shit.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Annoyed1974 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:30 pm OMG, being a parent is just so time consuming...the horror of needing to log onto a website once a day.
Ikr. The things some parents complain about astounds me.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

I would get used to it. Honestly not going to get any better as they move up in school. Our kids have to do all homework on line. There is no more paper except for projects they print out. They even require parents to purchase chromebooks now it cost me $300 and all work has to be done on it and submitted every night.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

You realize you are complaining to a bunch of women l, who are mothers, that log into a social media website several times a day...
Anonymous 2

Fullxbusymom wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:41 am I would get used to it. Honestly not going to get any better as they move up in school. Our kids have to do all homework on line. There is no more paper except for projects they print out. They even require parents to purchase chromebooks now it cost me $300 and all work has to be done on it and submitted every night.
The website for the middle school and high school are easy to use and never crashes so I wouldnt mind. But I also do not have to sign all their homework or anything like that.
Anonymous 2

LiveWhatULove wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:06 am You realize you are complaining to a bunch of women l, who are mothers, that log into a social media website several times a day...
If this site crashed multiple times every time you tried to use it a lot less people would be on here
Anonymous 3

Sounds like a pain.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

1st world problems. Seriously.
Anonymous 4

I wonder how she expected some people who do not have internet is supposed to do it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic