Graham: It would be 'like, terrible' if a DNA test found I was Iranian

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Tuesday joked that it would be “terrible” if he was found to have Iranian heritage.

Graham, appearing on "Fox & Friends," made the remark while commenting on the results of a DNA test released publicly by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Monday.

Warren revealed the test's results to prove her prior claims of Native American ancestry. According to the DNA test, she could be anywhere from 1/32nd to 1/1,024th Native American.

Fox host Steve Doocy suggested the South Carolina Republican return to the show later with his own genetic analysis.

"We'll find out who you really are," Fox's Brian Kilmeade said.

"I'll probably be Iranian. That'd be, like, terrible," Graham responded jokingly.

"They have great people, just bad leaders," Kilmeade said in an apparent effort to clarify Graham’s remarks.

Graham responded: “Yeah, bad leaders. I’m not in the ayatollah branch,” he said, apparently referring to Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

The Republican senator’s remark prompted swift outrage online.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... ound-i-was
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He is despicable.
He should have his DNA studied. He should get a 23andMe test done.
He will be shocked!
I had mine done and I’m a small percentage of Jewish and African!
That’s fine with me’
We are ALL products of African heritage from millions and millions of years ago. We are all related.
Graham will have a breakdown.
Poor bigoted baby.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

We should send him over there. He wouldn't Fair well being such a lil b****.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

😂
Attachments
image.jpeg
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Locked Previous topicNext topic