Warren reveals DNA results

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 473

AllofFive19 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:02 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:53 pm Trump: Warren Should Apologize To US For Native American Claims
October 15th, 2018

President Donald Trump (left) could face Democrat Elizabeth Warren (right) in the 2020 presidential election. Olivier Douliery - Pool/Getty Images and Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images
President Donald Trump said Sen. Elizabeth Warren should apologize to the country for claiming Native American heritage, in a Monday appearance while touring areas effected by Hurricane Michael.

Trump was asked whether he owes Warren an apology after she released results of a DNA test showing she is somewhere between 1/64 to 1/1024 Native American.

“She owes the country an apology. What is the percentage? 1/1000th,” he asked back.

When questioned about whether he would continue his pledge to donate 1 million dollars to charity if she could prove her ancestry, Trump replied “I will only do it if I can test her personally. That will not be something that I enjoy doing.”

Trump previously dismissed Warren’s test results saying “who cares.”
He hasn't got the background to test her personally. What does that even mean?
He probably wants to rape her. Then would say it didn't happen and call her a nasty racial slur.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

I really wouldn't say 'proven'. the results say high probability but that isn't a certainty. I know my Grandmother on my Mom's side was part NA and my Aunt is full-blooded but married into the family. I'm sure some of my Grandmother's genes passed to me, but it's so small I would never say I have NA ancestry. And I clearly have more than Warren.

I think this whole thing today has hurt her more than helped her.
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:48 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:44 pm I see what you are saying now.
No need to have a nasty attitude. Like I believe you've shouted at me in the past - if you were clear in your comment, we might not think you were wrong.

Although, in some ways, claiming ancestry can be claiming association with a tribe if only through insinuation. And I'm sure you know that. Take the Cherokee Nation's statement on Warren the same way you take other NA statements on President Trump. They are not happy with what is being said.
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:22 pm

For the 50th time, she never claimed to be a part of a tribe so that is meaningless.
I apologise sincerely but when you have to repeat something over and over and people pretend you said nothing or they merely repeat their lies it is a bit aggravating.

That isn't the way it works with tribes. Just having a bloodline to a tribe does not make you a part of the tribe. I am NA.

She claimed to have NA ancestry which she has now proven. Not that she was a part of any tribe.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Deleted User 473

KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:16 pm I really wouldn't say 'proven'. the results say high probability but that isn't a certainty. I know my Grandmother on my Mom's side was part NA and my Aunt is full-blooded but married into the family. I'm sure some of my Grandmother's genes passed to me, but it's so small I would never say I have NA ancestry. And I clearly have more than Warren.

I think this whole thing today has hurt her more than helped her.
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:48 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:44 pm I see what you are saying now.
No need to have a nasty attitude. Like I believe you've shouted at me in the past - if you were clear in your comment, we might not think you were wrong.

Although, in some ways, claiming ancestry can be claiming association with a tribe if only through insinuation. And I'm sure you know that. Take the Cherokee Nation's statement on Warren the same way you take other NA statements on President Trump. They are not happy with what is being said.
I apologise sincerely but when you have to repeat something over and over and people pretend you said nothing or they merely repeat their lies it is a bit aggravating.

That isn't the way it works with tribes. Just having a bloodline to a tribe does not make you a part of the tribe. I am NA.

She claimed to have NA ancestry which she has now proven. Not that she was a part of any tribe.
I disagree. She won't be the nom but I am glad she showed 45 to be a liar and a racist yet again.

Good for her.
Locked Previous topicNext topic