Warren DNA test results ‘strongly support’ existence of Native American ancestor

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:44 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:56 am
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:51 am

Oh totally fine when your p**sy grabbing president does it but not others? Now now, why don't you hold your president to the standards you hold for others? Very telling
Are you drinking? You are making less and less sense. You sort out what you want to say, I'm headed to bed. Good night.
Ignoring that one is everyone's best option.

It has always been that way.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:40 am

Ummm OK - why are you talking about my p**sy? I typically don't, unless I'm whoring over on Kik with the horny side of (the old) Cafe Mom.

Still though - what are you wishing me luck for?
Oh totally fine when your p**sy grabbing president does it but not others? Now now, why don't you hold your president to the standards you hold for others? Very telling
Are you drinking? You are making less and less sense. You sort out what you want to say, I'm headed to bed. Good night.
I was thinking the same thing especially when she started ranting about pussys! I'm pretty disgusted over here.
KAG
Mean Girl
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:06 am

I was thinking the same thing especially when she started ranting about pussys! I'm pretty disgusted over here.
Didn't mean to add to your disgust, but really, you shouldn't be. All us women have them and should enjoy using them.

I've never let her talk about him grabbing them bother me. I actually agree with what he said. But we've all debated that ad nauseum on CM.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:11 am

Didn't mean to add to your disgust, but really, you shouldn't be. All us women have them and should enjoy using them.

I've never let her talk about him grabbing them bother me. I actually agree with what he said. But we've all debated that ad nauseum on CM.
No it's not just this post. It's her behavior all over the board. Trolls disgust me.
KAG
Mean Girl
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:14 am

No it's not just this post. It's her behavior all over the board. Trolls disgust me.
I am disgusted also. I cannot believe grown women act that way. Maybe it is best to ignore.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:20 am

I am disgusted also. I cannot believe grown women act that way. Maybe it is best to ignore.
Billie keeps telling me to ignore people. I try to make my own mind up about them, but then (dang it) Billie is typically right.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:27 am

Billie keeps telling me to ignore people. I try to make my own mind up about them, but then (dang it) Billie is typically right.

experience
just 2 -nothing good will come from engaging those 2.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Reedusstalker

Unread post

We have a report on this post so just follow the guidelines
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm always skeptical -
But, If Skip is, in fact, gettng grief from the outside
it is because one of those 2 is trying to destroy the group.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:34 am

experience
just 2 -nothing good will come from engaging those 2.
It's like the Troll one blew in, literally shat all over the place, enabled the already horrible behavior of the simple one, and blew out.
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic