Biological Male Wins Women’s Cycling World Championship

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Transgender Female Rachel McKinnon Wins Women’s Cycling World Championship

McKinnon says subjecting trans women to testosterone blocking violates their human rights.

Rachel McKinnon, a transgender female, won the women’s cycling championship for the 35-39 age bracket in Los Angeles on October 14.

McKinnon — who represents Canada — beat out biological females Carolien Van Herrikhuyzen of the Netherlands and Jennifer Wagner of the United States to win the 2018 UCI Masters Track Cycling World Championships, the Daily Caller reported.

Rachel McKinnon is a professor at the College of Charleston in South Carolina. She triumphantly tweeted a photo of herself wearing her gold medal on the podium at the cycling event.

“First transgender woman world champion…ever,” McKinnon gushed as she posed alongside her two vanquished competitors.

Allowing biological males to compete in women’s sporting events as transgender females remains a controversial topic, with many women athletes say their trans rivals have a competitive advantage because their bodies naturally produce more testosterone.

Jillian Bearden: Trans-Women Athletes Are Cheaters
Jillian Bearden — another transgender woman cyclist — admits that trans-women have an unfair advantage in athletic competitions because they have more naturally-occurring testosterone.

Bearden said in her opinion, transgender women athletes are dopers and cheaters.

“I’ve proven how powerful testosterone is from when I competed [as a man],” Bearden told USA Today. “The hormone provides a certain stamina that continues to charge you. It gives you that edge of pushing power.”

In contrast, Rachel McKinnon argues that whether transgender women have an unfair advantage is irrelevant because the important thing is to ensure that transgender people are not oppressed.

McKinnon said the cisgender population is just going to have to “deal with it.”

Rachel McKinnon: ‘Deal With It’
“This is bigger than sports,” McKinnon told USA Today. “It’s about human rights. By catering to cisgender people’s views, that furthers transgender people’s oppression.

“When it comes to extending rights to a minority population, why would we ask the majority? I bet a lot of white people were p*ssed off when we desegregated sports racially and allowed black people. But they had to deal with it.”

https://www.inquisitr.com/5115978/trans ... mpionship/
KAG
Mean Girl
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

When it comes to extending rights to a minority population, why would we ask the majority? I bet a lot of white people were p*ssed off when we desegregated sports racially and allow

This is not a valid comparison.
Skin color does not affect any system of the human body. Hormone level from the different genders - does.

I agree - they should be considered doping and should be disqualified.

When I went through fertility treatments and spent months getting injections of hormones, I was such a different person. It affected me physically and emotionally. Hormones created havoc.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ridiculous!

This is cheating.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

cellomom26 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:47 am Ridiculous!

This is cheating.
Agree
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:37 pm
cellomom26 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:47 am Ridiculous!

This is cheating.
Agree
When you're a man who cannot win on the men's team, so you pretend to "identify" as a woman to finally win.

How soon before a high school kid "identifies" as a middle schooler so they win more tournaments?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Could you please trim this post up a bit so that it is not the entire article? Thank you.

quote=morgan post_id=187131 time=1539614644 user_id=970]

McKinnon says subjecting trans women to testosterone blocking violates their human rights.

Rachel McKinnon, a transgender female, won the women’s cycling championship for the 35-39 age bracket in Los Angeles on October 14.

McKinnon — who represents Canada — beat out biological females Carolien Van Herrikhuyzen of the Netherlands and Jennifer Wagner of the United States to win the 2018 UCI Masters Track Cycling World Championships, the Daily Caller reported.

Rachel McKinnon is a professor at the College of Charleston in South Carolina. She triumphantly tweeted a photo of herself wearing her gold medal on the podium at the cycling event.

“First transgender woman world champion…ever,” McKinnon gushed as she posed alongside her two vanquished competitors.

Allowing biological males to compete in women’s sporting events as transgender females remains a controversial topic, with many women athletes say their trans rivals have a competitive advantage because their bodies naturally produce more testosterone.

Jillian Bearden: Trans-Women Athletes Are Cheaters
Jillian Bearden — another transgender woman cyclist — admits that trans-women have an unfair advantage in athletic competitions because they have more naturally-occurring testosterone.

Bearden said in her opinion, transgender women athletes are dopers and cheaters.

“I’ve proven how powerful testosterone is from when I competed [as a man],” Bearden told USA Today. “The hormone provides a certain stamina that continues to charge you. It gives you that edge of pushing power.”

In contrast, Rachel McKinnon argues that whether transgender women have an unfair advantage is irrelevant because the important thing is to ensure that transgender people are not oppressed.

McKinnon said the cisgender population is just going to have to “deal with it.”

Rachel McKinnon: ‘Deal With It’
“This is bigger than sports,” McKinnon told USA Today. “It’s about human rights. By catering to cisgender people’s views, that furthers transgender people’s oppression.

“When it comes to extending rights to a minority population, why would we ask the majority? I bet a lot of white people were p*ssed off when we desegregated sports racially and allowed black people. But they had to deal with it.”

In other sports news, transgender male wrestler Mack Beggs won the Texas girls high school title again for the second year in a row.

Beggs, 18, beat out Chelsea Sanchez in the 110-pound division, the Guardian reported. He beat Sanchez last year in the finals as well.

Mack Beggs, a biological female, is currently transitioning from female to male and is taking low doses of testosterone.

Beggs had asked to wrestle against boys, but Texas public high schools require athletes to compete under the gender on their birth certificate.

“People think Mack has been beating up on girls,” Beggs’ mother, Angela McNew, told the Guardian. “The girls he wrestles with, they are tough.”

https://www.inquisitr.com/5115978/trans ... mpionship/
[/quote]
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Cheating
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sorry. This was before I knew the rule. Edited and done.

[quote=Lunarprancer post_id=188917 time=1539715427 user_id=62]
Could you please trim this post up a bit so that it is not the entire article? Thank you.

quote=morgan post_id=187131 time=1539614644 user_id=970]

KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Why are we giving over our streets and towns and free access to a bunch of people who like to ride bikes competitively? Why can't they ride on tracks round and round like race cars?
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t have an issue with people riding their bikes on our streets and in our towns. Do you get mad when children joyfully scream and play in our neighborhoods?
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:51 pm Why are we giving over our streets and towns and free access to a bunch of people who like to ride bikes competitively? Why can't they ride on tracks round and round like race cars?
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic