IMPORTANT: Do Not Copy and Paste Entire Articles

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She already addressed your concerns.

Have a nice day.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:03 am No. You failed to answer my question.

YOU asked her to "please reassure us that it would be practically impossible to get a virus"

I asked you - how could she guarantee or reassure us?

I know how anti-virus software works, extremely well. What I don't understand is what type of reassurance you think she can give us?
libbylu wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:44 am If you have subscribed to an Anti/virus program for your computer , lap top , etc. the program blocks any sources with viruses .
I have. I renew it every year. It’s expensive but worth it

Does that help?
KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:23 pm Question - how could she guarantee that a user will not get a virus by clicking on a link someone posts?

HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:50 pm
morgan wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:47 pm Well, I apologize. I'm totally guilty of posting entire articles. I didn't know, and now that I do I'll make sure not to. I'll also do my part in whatever is necessary to either fix it, (going back and editing my threads if need be) or go along with a transition and helping out there any way I can. I really like this group.
wow, what a suck up.
Busy body.
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Does it matter? The owner of the site, which she provides you access to for free, told you not to do something. STFU and follow the rules of the house you are a guest in or get F***ing lost. Good lord what is the matter with you?
Billie.jeens wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:41 pm
HanSolo wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:32 pm
Billie.jeens wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:19 pm You actually received a DMCA Takedown Notice?
She said they were called out by google. It's right in the OP.

That's nice

You can, or you can not, answer the actual question?
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I invite you to go fornicate with yourself.

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:46 am Does it matter? The owner of the site, which she provides you access to for free, told you not to do something. STFU and follow the rules of the house you are a guest in or get F***ing lost. Good lord what is the matter with you?
HanSolo wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:32 pm

She said they were called out by google. It's right in the OP.

That's nice

“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lol you can be mad at me about it if you want. I know it fucks up your game because you don’t ever post anything but copy/pastes, but you still have to do what you’re told.
Billie.jeens wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:48 am I invite you to go fornicate with yourself.

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:46 am Does it matter? The owner of the site, which she provides you access to for free, told you not to do something. STFU and follow the rules of the house you are a guest in or get F***ing lost. Good lord what is the matter with you?

That's nice

Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It's an open invitation.
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:51 am Lol you can be mad at me about it if you want. I know it fucks up your game because you don’t ever post anything but copy/pastes, but you still have to do what you’re told.
Billie.jeens wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:48 am I invite you to go fornicate with yourself.

“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Awww poor Billie. You sad your wings got clipped? It’s okay., you can take it out on me all you want, I am here for you *hugs*
Billie.jeens wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:53 am It's an open invitation.
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:51 am Lol you can be mad at me about it if you want. I know it fucks up your game because you don’t ever post anything but copy/pastes, but you still have to do what you’re told.

Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Is it weird that you would come in a thread that had been idle for a week and be ignorant?
No, not really.
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:56 am Awww poor Billie. You sad your wings got clipped? It’s okay., you can take it out on me all you want, I am here for you *hugs*
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

1 - there is no ignorance; there is a new rule and you have to follow it even if you don’t like it. Those are the facts of this very simple situation.

2 - no it’s not really weird that I or anyone else would read and comment on a pinned post the first time they saw it. I haven’t been to this board in over a week and I don’t check dates on posts when I read them.
Billie.jeens wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:05 am Is it weird that you would come in a thread that had been idle for a week and be ignorant?
No, not really.
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:56 am Awww poor Billie. You sad your wings got clipped? It’s okay., you can take it out on me all you want, I am here for you *hugs*

Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ignorance - was me being nice to you.

No where did I even hint that I would not do what was asked.

I was curious about something and I asked and was answered - Without your knowledge or permission.

I realize that a bright and curious mind is not compatible with bubble people - that is why the bubble is so comfy for you, but the rest of us,
luckily are not like that.

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:46 am 1 - there is no ignorance; there is a new rule and you have to follow it even if you don’t like it. Those are the facts of this very simple situation.

2 - no it’s not really weird that I or anyone else would read and comment on a pinned post the first time they saw it. I haven’t been to this board in over a week and I don’t check dates on posts when I read them.
Billie.jeens wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:05 am Is it weird that you would come in a thread that had been idle for a week and be ignorant?
No, not really.
Locked Previous topicNext topic