"Civility Can Start Again" When Democrats Take The House And Or The Senate

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:10 pm Actually I typically read every link people post. and am pretty open minded to discuss. This issue - nope.
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:26 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:21 pm I don't think you understand.

I don't care what any public statement is about the investigation. I don't care what is written by other politicians.

I hold Hillary responsible for the lack of security, for not sending help and for lying. That is 100% my opinion. She lost me as a supporter during this time and you can post all the links you want to - I'm not reading them. You cannot change my mind on this.
I don't know why she tried. I literally loled when she gave you info. Like any of you are known for reading links and changing your minds.
Telling tales like Hillary. For shame
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Simply and IMO, HRC is a dick.

While I have had a hard time with Trump as our POTUS (yes...believe it or not...I do take issue with him on several things), I am SUPREMELY happy she is not the current U.S. President.

What she doesn't realize is how revealing she's been since Trump won and especially since he took office. THIS was a person who could have been running the country.

Frightening concept.

SHE brought us Trump. Not an alleged "collusion" with Russia. There were many, many voters who just could not stomach the idea of her being the POTUS. So they chose him on wishes and prayers (for those who didn't want him either, which there were many who did as it's apparent).

And I honestly think there are a lot of Democrats who are channeling their anger at the wrong people and who realize that SHE cost their party the presidency for at least this term.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Oh wow..,
This is amazingly right wing, rigid, punishing, irrational and disgusting.
Shame on you.
AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:48 pm Simply and IMO, HRC is a dick.

While I have had a hard time with Trump as our POTUS (yes...believe it or not...I do take issue with him on several things), I am SUPREMELY happy she is not the current U.S. President.

What she doesn't realize is how revealing she's been since Trump won and especially since he took office. THIS was a person who could have been running the country.

Frightening concept.

SHE brought us Trump. Not an alleged "collusion" with Russia. There were many, many voters who just could not stomach the idea of her being the POTUS. So they chose him on wishes and prayers (for those who didn't want him either, which there were many who did as it's apparent).

And I honestly think there are a lot of Democrats who are channeling their anger at the wrong people and who realize that SHE cost their party the presidency for at least this term.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you’re not open minded about the Hillary issue, then you sound prejudiced against her, refusing to learn.
That’s unfair.
It’s discouraging.

quote=KnotaDinghy post_id=186666 time=1539565839 user_id=958]
Actually I typically read every link people post. and am pretty open minded to discuss. This issue - nope.
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:26 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:21 pm I don't think you understand.

I don't care what any public statement is about the investigation. I don't care what is written by other politicians.

I hold Hillary responsible for the lack of security, for not sending help and for lying. That is 100% my opinion. She lost me as a supporter during this time and you can post all the links you want to - I'm not reading them. You cannot change my mind on this.
I don't know why she tried. I literally loled when she gave you info. Like any of you are known for reading links and changing your minds.
[/quote]
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:51 pm Not sure what you want to tell me. I don't, and am not going to, subscribe to the Washington Post. The Post can say what they want to about Benghazi. I blame Hillary. Period. My opinion will never change.
HanSolo wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:47 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:35 pm I blame her for the tragedy in Benghazi. For not keeping our Embassy safe. For not providing more security. For not saving our men while they were fighting for their lives. Then for lying. She stood in that hangar with those families and knew what she was saying was a lie. Those facts formed my opinion of her as both a horrible person and a bad Secretary of State.

There is more. Much more. But the incident in Benghazi was the pivotal moment for me when she lost 100% of my support.

On an aside - I just want to point out how easy that is to simply answer when someone asks you why you have the opinion you do.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac ... 8bfc90e959
I blame her too. Didn't know it would ask for you to subscribe, sorry about that.
Fliptopz4
Countess
Countess

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:28 pm Yah, well, the same facts have been discovered in several different investigations. Facts, not propaganda.
If you were brave enough to actually read the results of the investigations, you would see that it is not propaganda.
But if you are dead set on staying with your prejudices and reject the facts, good luck.thats your choice.
😉
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:11 pm Facts are important. Propaganda is not. That's my last word on the subject.
libbylu wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:52 pm

Facts aren’t important when there’s a rock solid determination to have an opinion in the face of facts .
I have given up!
It is still a fact that Clinton lied directly to the families of those men that were killed after telling her daughter the truth hours before in an e-mail
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Fliptopz4 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:54 am
libbylu wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:28 pm Yah, well, the same facts have been discovered in several different investigations. Facts, not propaganda.
If you were brave enough to actually read the results of the investigations, you would see that it is not propaganda.
But if you are dead set on staying with your prejudices and reject the facts, good luck.thats your choice.
😉
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:11 pm Facts are important. Propaganda is not. That's my last word on the subject.
It is still a fact that Clinton lied directly to the families of those men that were killed after telling her daughter the truth hours before in an e-mail
Yep, that is still true.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Blow me on the attempt to shame me, Linda.

You're one of the most hypocritical posters on this forum, applauding & encouraging some of the hatred and expressed anger a few here have for the Republican posters yet you attempt to shame me. What. A. Joke.

I don't give two fucks what you feel or think, Linda. I honestly don't. Your hypocrisy in this forum as it was on CM nauseating at a minimum so anything you do write is not taken seriously by me and as I've read, by quite a few more.

:::::and watch for the report she'll make for what I've written ^^::::::

libbylu wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:49 am Oh wow..,
Shame on you.

Frightening concept.

Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:14 pm Blow me on the attempt to shame me, Linda.

You're one of the most hypocritical posters on this forum, applauding & encouraging some of the hatred and expressed anger a few here have for the Republican posters yet you attempt to shame me. What. A. Joke.

I don't give two fucks what you feel or think, Linda. I honestly don't. Your hypocrisy in this forum as it was on CM nauseating at a minimum so anything you do write is not taken seriously by me and as I've read, by quite a few more.

:::::and watch for the report she'll make for what I've written ^^::::::

libbylu wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:49 am Oh wow..,
Shame on you.

Frightening concept.

I wish the reporting would stop. It is really childish. You have said nothing offensive at all.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

I didn't see them come in saying they are watching this post. Weird. False accusations against someone they are trying to bully off the site.

Sad
Locked Previous topicNext topic