I had more than 15 items in the express lane

Expresslanerebel

Unread post

I actually had 14 when I got in line but I wanted a soda and then my kid wanted a water. Soooo. I had 16. The kid behind me was counting my things as I was putting them on and loudly explained I was breaking the rules. His mom laughed and rolled her eyes. She told me rules were very important to him. I thought it was funny.
Guest1

Unread post

My ds6 is the same way, except he would have waited until we were in the car to bring it up to me. πŸ˜‚
Superbutt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Lol
Expresslanerebel

Unread post

Guest1 wrote: ↑Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:17 pm My ds6 is the same way, except he would have waited until we were in the car to bring it up to me. πŸ˜‚
I heard him counting and knew what was coming. I guess next time I better make sure I only have 15.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lol. That’s cute.
Mammagoose
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ds is the same way but he gets so caught up with other people following the rules he often breaks rules in the process. Drives me crazy!
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

One time, a cashier ushered me over to the express lane when I had way too many items. I even told them I had too many and they said to come on anyway since there was no one around. Of course, as soon as they started ringing me up, someone comes up behind me with just a few items, mad dogging me. I turned around and told them what happened. LOL
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

lol His poor mom!
RedBottoms

Unread post

yeah no one cares about going a little over.
J&M Mom
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Mammagoose wrote: ↑Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:34 pm Ds is the same way but he gets so caught up with other people following the rules he often breaks rules in the process. Drives me crazy!
My son is the exact same way!
Locked Previous topicNext topic