It smells!!! Stop peeing on the carpet!!

Unread post

I cannot keep clothes on my 2 year old. I fight with her to put clothes on only for her to turn around and take them back off. I cannot keep anything on her. She is potty trained but prefers to piss all over her bedroom carpet instead. The piss smell is horrible. Please help me. What should I do?
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

thats disgusting.

put a training potty in her room?

jesus....i don't know......thats just.....so nasty........tear the carpet out and replace it with linoleum...
Jessi19
Countess
Countess

Unread post

She’s not potty trained if she pees alł over her floor.....it’s hard to say because if it were just occasional and she was fully potty trained I’d say put her in timeout when she does it. Also make her help clean it up.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Duct tape
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/

Unread post

I'd put diapers on her and duck tape them to keep them on her if I to, then tell her that until she can stop peeing everywhere she's going to be treated like a baby. I wouldn't just let her keep peeing everywhere though.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Eww.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

If she's peeing on the floor, then she is not potty trained. I would put a diaper back on that child if she was mine.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would up my supervision of her, so she no longer has access to her “favorite” potty spot. I would douse the area in febreeze or dog pee neutralizer for the odor. And then go back to classic behaviorist training for going potty in the toilet, with small treats every time she uses the toilet.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She isn't potty trained.

You will likely need to replace the carpet and padding underneath.

You can try baking soda or vinegar to help the odor in the meantime.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't think you know what potty trained is.
Locked Previous topicNext topic