I almost feel sorry for her-Family drama

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:47 pm Wait, I am so confused. She delusionally told everyone they are pregnant? Or they are pregnant and they are terminating?
She told everyone they were pregnant. They have never wanted children
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

guest wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:59 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:47 pm Wait, I am so confused. She delusionally told everyone they are pregnant? Or they are pregnant and they are terminating?
Did you guys have her evaluated by a psychiatrist? She is hallucinating. Why is everyone mad and not concerned about the fact she is F***ing losing it?

Unread post

I don't believe this, I'm convinced half the evil in law stories on this board are made up by red just so she can come in here and agree with herself.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, your mil was the idiot who made assumptions, and threw a surprise party without even making sure what it is they wanted to tell her. She embarrassed herself.
Be sure to keep that information hidden. I wouldn’t put it past them to try to snoop in your phone or house to get it.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:01 pm
Did you guys have her evaluated by a psychiatrist? She is hallucinating. Why is everyone mad and not concerned about the fact she is F***ing losing it?
Because being a selfish twat doesnt mean you are delusional. She and Fil pinned their hopes and dreams of having a grandson on Bil and Sil. He was their last chance of continuing the family name. She thought that had finally come to their senses and decided to have a child. Not move thousands of miles away.

BTW....When I had my daughter she was convinced that I was having a boy and told everyone it would be named after Fil....They refused to meet granddaughter until she was 6 months old because they were so disappointed. They didnt talk to us for 4 years after my hysterectomy

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:14 pm Well, your mil was the idiot who made assumptions, and threw a surprise party without even making sure what it is they wanted to tell her. She embarrassed herself.
Be sure to keep that information hidden. I wouldn’t put it past them to try to snoop in your phone or house to get it.
She wont come to my house and has no access to our phones
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They're not pregnant. The mother assumed they were going to announce it, despite being childless for 20 years.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

guest wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:17 pm

Because being a selfish twat doesnt mean you are delusional. She and Fil pinned their hopes and dreams of having a grandson on Bil and Sil. He was their last chance of continuing the family name. She thought that had finally come to their senses and decided to have a child. Not move thousands of miles away.

BTW....When I had my daughter she was convinced that I was having a boy and told everyone it would be named after Fil....They refused to meet granddaughter until she was 6 months old because they were so disappointed. They didnt talk to us for 4 years after my hysterectomy
Yes because I'm sure you voluntarily had a major abdominal surgery and got gutted for no reason other than to irritate them. You have to be kidding me!

THESE are people I can see someone cutting off. Good Lord.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:24 pm

Yes because I'm sure you voluntarily had a major abdominal surgery and got gutted for no reason other than to irritate them. You have to be kidding me!

I didnt irritate them. I ruined their family
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:26 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:24 pm

I didnt irritate them. I ruined their family
FFS
She sounds like she belongs locked up.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Locked Previous topicNext topic