Umm you OWED her that phone

Unread post

Last week dd now ex boyfriend snapped her phone in half. I paid for her phone so i told him he is responsible for providing her with another phone. she had his and he wasn't getting it back until he got her another one. Yesterday he bought my old phone from me and gave it to her to replace her phone.

They broke up tonight. He wanted the phone back . Umm no. You snapped hers in half so you owed her another one. That is exactly what we told him. Technically the phone is still in my anyways.

Unread post

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:23 am Last week dd now ex boyfriend snapped her phone in half. I paid for her phone so i told him he is responsible for providing her with another phone. she had his and he wasn't getting it back until he got her another one. Yesterday he bought my old phone from me and gave it to her to replace her phone.

They broke up tonight. He wanted the phone back . Umm no. You snapped hers in half so you owed her another one. That is exactly what we told him. Technically the phone is still in my anyways.
That was supposed to say technically the phone is still in my name anyways.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He has nerve as well as what sounds like anger issues.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yeah, no, it's hers. I'm glad they broke up. My ex was like that and it started with small things like breaking stuff and ended very, very badly. I hope she stays away.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Oh well, to bad for him. He broke her phone and owed her a new one. Just because they broke up doesn't mean that no longer is true.
Locked Previous topicNext topic