FFS - Don’t have children you can’t afford!!!

Unread post

There are so many posts on this forum that directly or tangentially involve financial issues. If you’re living paycheck to paycheck, you have no business having kids. If you’re relying on ANY form of assistance, you heave no business having kids. If you have no education or way to support children without a man, you have no business having kids.

Any questions?
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Sooo. If someone's spouse dies and they are struggling financially, they should put their kids up for adoption? If someone loses their job, their kids should go into foster care? Shit happens. People struggle for a little while sometimes. Sometimes people need help. Get over it.
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I have to agree with you there. If you can only afford one mouth to feed, that mouth being yours then you do not get a pet and you don't get pregnant. It's too bad this common sense shit isn't taught at home and reinforced in school.
SunshineDaydream
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Should I have gotten an abortion then?
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think people should be more responsible in many areas of life. I'm constantly assessing to see if I am being responsible or not. I make changes as needed. People who are in a hard position- financial or otherwise- should probably be on birth control or find another way to avoid pregnancy.

Unread post

AsteroidStar wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:36 pm Sooo. If someone's spouse dies and they are struggling financially, they should put their kids up for adoption? If someone loses their job, their kids should go into foster care? Shit happens. People struggle for a little while sometimes. Sometimes people need help. Get over it.
Ok, so in your scenario they have no insurance, savings, job skills, or family. Yes, that’s a parenting fail.

Unread post

SunshineDaydream wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:40 pm Should I have gotten an abortion then?
I don’t know your story, but can appreciate not wanting to abort a child. That doesn’t mean you can abdicate responsibility for that child and not make sure you can provide for him or her.
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Are you always this insensitive and comfortable with making ignorant statements?

Unread post

Get over yourself. We're paycheck to paycheck and my kids are teens shit happens and as long as you're not paying my bills then myob.

Unread post

Spunky wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:49 pm Are you always this insensitive and comfortable with making ignorant statements?
I’m not making ignorant statements. I like you, but you definitely had kids before you could afford them. You can attempt to argue this with me, but I’m right.
Locked Previous topicNext topic