Couple having S*x in public get slapped by an irate father

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The Sun
Published on Aug 8, 2018
A DESPERATE dad clouted a man having S*x in front of cricket-playing kids after cops failed to turn up in Roundhay Park, Leeds.

Disgusted parents rang 999 up to half-a-dozen times as a boozy couple romped in a city centre park.

One father finally gave up waiting and confronted the pair as a mum filmed the bust-up for evidence. One onlooker said: “Fair play to the dad.

“What they were doing was outrageous and there were no cops in sight. They well and truly had it coming.”

Footage obtained by The Sun shows the couple in the middle of popular Roundhay Park in Leeds, on Sunday afternoon.

The woman is flat on her back with her legs in the air while the man pulls down his black shorts.

The mum filming can be heard speaking to a 999 operator who asks: “West Yorkshire Police, what’s your emergency?”

She replies: “Hi, I reported half an hour ago some people having S*x in the park in the middle of loads of kids playing cricket and they are now at it again and no police car has turned up yet.”

A dad can be heard in the background yelling: “It’s like the fifth time now.” The operator asks for a log number. The mum says: “I didn’t take it down last time. It’s Roundhay Park.

For more great videos, pictures and stories please subscribe to the channel and go to http://www.thesun.co.uk
Category
News & Politics
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

As much as I think violence should be a last resort in a bad situation, it's difficult for me to feel sorry for people who would do something like that in full view of the public including children.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:15 pm As much as I think violence should be a last resort in a bad situation, it's difficult for me to feel sorry for people who would do something like that in full view of the public including children.
I know, I agree.
Lol, someone on TMZ said the guy probably liked getting slapped.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:18 pm
wildflowers25 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:15 pm As much as I think violence should be a last resort in a bad situation, it's difficult for me to feel sorry for people who would do something like that in full view of the public including children.
I know, I agree.

If he likes having S*x in public, he might enjoy getting slapped! lol
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:19 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:18 pm
I know, I agree.

If he likes having S*x in public, he might enjoy getting slapped! lol
Yep :lol:
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sick!

Glad the man slapped him, he deserved it.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Oh my.
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Slapped?!? I would have nut punched him and slapped her while calling them both sluts and nasty as f**k! I'd be so pissed!!
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Shell7m wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:45 pm Slapped?!? I would have nut punched him and slapped her while calling them both sluts and nasty as f**k! I'd be so pissed!!
Actually they would have been smacked with my flip flop until they cried.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I can see my dad doing something like that. It takes a lot to get him mad but when he does you want to stand back.
Locked Previous topicNext topic