Why do fat women do this?

Unread post

I could never understand why fat women are spending a lot of money getting their nails done and figured it's probably the only time they get compliments on their physical appearance. Who cares what your nails look like when you're carrying all that extra blubber? Is it because it's the only time they get complimented on their physical appearance?
RedBottoms

Unread post

Fat women can still have pretty hair or make up or clothing or nails or shoes etc.

So by your logic if you are overweight at all you should just give up and don't do anything such as hair, nails, shoes, clothing, make up etc?
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I like my fingers to look good while eating big macs.

Just kidding. This post is stupid.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Your life must be very sad if you felt the need to make a post like that.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mean.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'll spend my money on what ever the f**k I want, thank you very much. Asshole.
Not Op

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:53 pm Your life must be very sad if you felt the need to make a post like that.
More than likely this post is about her own self hate. She's probably obese and not happy with herself and likes to project her issues on people with similar weight issues.

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:51 pm Fat women can still have pretty hair or make up or clothing or nails or shoes etc.

So by your logic if you are overweight at all you should just give up and don't do anything such as hair, nails, shoes, clothing, make up etc?
What's the point of trying to look when it's impossible to look good?

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:01 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:51 pm Fat women can still have pretty hair or make up or clothing or nails or shoes etc.

What's the point of trying to look when it's impossible to look good?
What's the point of trying to look good when it's impossible to look good?

Edited
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why do poor women on welfare do it?
Locked Previous topicNext topic