The Walking Dead is coming back tonight?!

Reedusstalker

Unread post

Who will be watching it??

At CM, i had a group about the show and during the episodes, i started a post and we talked together during the episode. If anyone is going to watch it, i will start doing it here too.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We don’t have cable, I’m catching up on the last season with DH on Netflix.

Side note, DH and I are dressing up as Rosita and Darryl for Halloween and I’m going to make our kids into little zombies for a family picture. 😊
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Gorilla_Mama wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:58 pm We don’t have cable, I’m catching up on the last season with DH on Netflix.

Side note, DH and I are dressing up as Rosita and Darryl for Halloween and I’m going to make our kids into little zombies for a family picture. 😊
I cant stand rosita, for some reason lol and of course i love Daryl.
anonforever
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:00 pm
Gorilla_Mama wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:58 pm We don’t have cable, I’m catching up on the last season with DH on Netflix.

Lol, I can't stand her either. I have been waiting a long time for her to get bitten. But she is like the energizer bunny of TWD..I dunno what it is but she just annoys me lol. She will be the last standing character on the show. I really hope this season gets hubby's attention. He started watching it well before I did and he is losing interest. I used to tease him for watching it lol.. I would come in the room making zombie sounds lol. I sat down to talk to him on commercial break one night and watched a few minutes and I was hooked.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

anonforever wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:16 pm
Reedusstalker wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:00 pm

Lol, I can't stand her either. I have been waiting a long time for her to get bitten. But she is like the energizer bunny of TWD..I dunno what it is but she just annoys me lol. She will be the last standing character on the show. I really hope this season gets hubby's attention. He started watching it well before I did and he is losing interest. I used to tease him for watching it lol.. I would come in the room making zombie sounds lol. I sat down to talk to him on commercial break one night and watched a few minutes and I was hooked.
I cant stand her stupid, pissy face. Tara can go too and id be fine with that
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How can you continue to watch that? It got so boring for seasons and seasons. Then they brought in Neegan and it got interesting so I started watching it again there for awhile then it started getting slow again and I lost interest again. It’s hard to stay interested in it.
Starz6802
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

My son and I will be watching. Although I’m not as excited as I usually am for it to return. I think I’m losing some interest
Reedusstalker

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:34 pm How can you continue to watch that? It got so boring for seasons and seasons. Then they brought in Neegan and it got interesting so I started watching it again there for awhile then it started getting slow again and I lost interest again. It’s hard to stay interested in it.
I dont find it boring. I love all things zombies and things set in an post apocalyptic world.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Starz6802 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:36 pm My son and I will be watching. Although I’m not as excited as I usually am for it to return. I think I’m losing some interest
You shut your mouth!! Dont you dare speak like that!
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Starz6802 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:36 pm My son and I will be watching. Although I’m not as excited as I usually am for it to return. I think I’m losing some interest
You shut your mouth!! Dont you dare speak like that!
Locked Previous topicNext topic