I need to baby proof my house for these teens

Unread post

So somehow they got a hold of a dart and they were throwing it at a poster it rickashaded off the wall and hit my nephew behind the ear. it literally stuck in his head. My son pulled in out. Plastic darts for now on.

Unread post

They're 16
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My DH has a scar on his thigh where his brother threw a dart and it stuck into his leg. Apparently, they were playing a game where one threw a dart and the other was supposed to block it with a garbage can lift. DH didn't do a good job of blocking, I guess. Teenage boys are not the smartest beings on the planet.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

*ricocheted

That's all I got. Sorry. Good luck with that. Teens get dumber every year!
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:47 pm My DH has a scar on his thigh where his brother threw a dart and it stuck into his leg. Apparently, they were playing a game where one threw a dart and the other was supposed to block it with a garbage can lift. DH didn't do a good job of blocking, I guess. Teenage boys are not the smartest beings on the planet.
My dh played that game too, only without the blocking part. They’d also throw firecrackers at each other. Shoot each other with bbs. And all kinds of other stupid stuff. I have to agree, some arent the smartest at that age and are too impulsive and adventurous.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Midnight_Storm wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:32 am
Nopeville wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:47 pm My DH has a scar on his thigh where his brother threw a dart and it stuck into his leg. Apparently, they were playing a game where one threw a dart and the other was supposed to block it with a garbage can lift. DH didn't do a good job of blocking, I guess. Teenage boys are not the smartest beings on the planet.
My dh played that game too, only without the blocking part. They’d also throw firecrackers at each other. Shoot each other with bbs. And all kinds of other stupid stuff. I have to agree, some arent the smartest at that age and are too impulsive and adventurous.
The fact that most of them grow to be functional adults is something of a miracle.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:02 am *ricocheted

That's all I got. Sorry. Good luck with that. Teens get dumber every year!
Teenage boys have always been dumb. See my previous post. My DH is over 40 and amazingly, turned out to be a pretty smart and functional adult. It's kind of a miracle.

Unread post

Midnight_Storm wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:32 am
My ds was shooting a bb gun in his toom it hit the morror broke it sbd richasaded off and hit his nipple
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Teenagers ugh!
Locked Previous topicNext topic