Do you tell your husband everything???

Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Nope. There’s some shit that’s just not worth saying.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Zoegirlsmom wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:08 pm
famousglm714 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:28 pm I don’t really omit things but I under exaggerate, lol. I have kind of a big mouth and am horrible at secrets. I could get away with that one though. I deal with the insurance. I’d be surprised if he knew which company I use. 😂
The big question is, would he care? I’m sure I’d accidentally slip up but that’s me, lol.
Ok. See I'm sure my husband would never find out and if he asked me if I got a speeding ticket in Wisconsin I wouldn't lie. I just don't feel open book on this one.

The big question is, would he care? I’m sure I’d accidentally slip up but that’s me, lol.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Zoegirlsmom wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:04 pm
Madeyemoody wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:52 pm My marriage is an open book, we tell each other everything. If I felt the need to keep something from my husband, I’d reevaluate my marriage
I'm not going to reevaluate a 25+year marriage over not wanting a lecture on vehicle safety.
I’d also never marry a man who treats me like an errant teenager. I couldn’t imagine my husband trying to lecture me! I’d either laugh in his face or make him feel dumb as hell for trying.
LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

Nope, we tell each other everything.
RedBottoms

Madeyemoody wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:52 pm My marriage is an open book, we tell each other everything. If I felt the need to keep something from my husband, I’d reevaluate my marriage
I'm not going to reevaluate a 25+year marriage over not wanting a lecture on vehicle safety.
well maybe your husband is right
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Yes.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

No, everything is a pretty broad brush. I would tell him if I ever got a ticket though, it seems like a weird thing to intentionally hide. But then, my dh would think it hysterical.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

😂 I manage all the money and pay all the bills, so DH would never know unless I told him. If my fast driving had already been "a thing", chances that I'd rat myself out are pretty slim. Lol. I'd probably eventually tell him...like months from now, but not right away.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

For me the lecture would have been the least of my worries. The speeding ticket is a big deal IMHO. Hubby knew I had/still have a lead foot at times. Once when going up north he asked me to keep it under 85. :lol: :lol: But he had way more years of driving experience under his belt, compared to me.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Pretty much, yeah. Especially something like that. I mean, I don't report to him what I ate for lunch, but a ticket would be something I'd tell him about immediately. No real reason, but we're just close like that. I couldn't imagine keeping it to myself.
Locked Previous topicNext topic