Florida man arrested for giving girlfriend a 'wet willy'

Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

https://www.local10.com/news/florida/fl ... -wet-willy

A Florida man was arrested for battery earlier this month after allegedly giving his girlfriend a "wet willy."

The TCPalm.com reports the girlfriend of Joseph Sireci, 47, found him drunk on the floor when she arrived at his home.

When the girlfriend and her daughter went to another house, Sireci "continued to drink and be belligerent."

According to the police report, on the way back to his home, Sireci gave his girlfriend a "wet willy" by sticking his finger in her ear.

A St. Lucie County sheriff's deputy arrested Sireci on the battery charge.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This seems kinda ridiculous to me. But I dont know, I wasnt there.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ummm...
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

cellomom26 wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:15 pmUmmm...

I heard it on the radio. The guy explained what a wet willy is - licking your finger and putting it in someone's ear. I didnt even know that.
Aislinn
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Did he, like, perforate her ear drum?! I'm showing this to one of my friends. We are in our forties and he is still giving me wet willies and licking my damn face. Such an a hole, but I love him, nonetheless. Lol
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Aislinn wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:21 pm Did he, like, perforate her ear drum?! I'm showing this to one of my friends. We are in our forties and he is still giving me wet willies and licking my damn face. Such an a hole, but I love him, nonetheless. Lol

I didnt read anything about any kind of injury. But I just heard it on the radio. I didnt even know what a wet willy was until today. Lol. It sounded like she was just irritated by him cause he was being a jerk. I'm not sure that should translate into criminal charges though. Just leave him if he's annoying and irresponsible.

Sounds like you have a cute relationship. :)
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Looks like I’ll be calling the cops on my husband, brother, and ds. Maybe I can get them for giving noogies too.

Unread post

Okay, right or wrong, ridiculous or not, I'm guessing that the girlfriend was irritated as hell after dealing with the smashed boyfriend all night. He was probably being obnoxious, (well, definitely, since wet willies are gross and obnoxious) and poking her thinking it was funny. She told him to stop and he didn't and he finally gave her the wet willie because he thought it was just hilarious, but it was the final straw. She was sick of his shit and decided he'd finally get a consequence for his bad behavior. Lol. Sounds like The Three Stooges.

That's just my guess, though. I don't care if it's correct or not.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:31 pm Okay, right or wrong, ridiculous or not, I'm guessing that the girlfriend was irritated as hell after dealing with the smashed boyfriend all night. He was probably being obnoxious, (well, definitely, since wet willies are gross and obnoxious) and poking her thinking it was funny. She told him to stop and he didn't and he finally gave her the wet willie because he thought it was just hilarious, but it was the final straw. She was sick of his shit and decided he'd finally get a consequence for his bad behavior. Lol. Sounds like The Three Stooges.

Seems like this is probably true. But people shouldn't be using the courts and police to handle their bad choice in men when there really isnt anything criminal. They should just leave them and pick better next time. JMO.

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:34 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:31 pm Okay, right or wrong, ridiculous or not, I'm guessing that the girlfriend was irritated as hell after dealing with the smashed boyfriend all night. He was probably being obnoxious, (well, definitely, since wet willies are gross and obnoxious) and poking her thinking it was funny. She told him to stop and he didn't and he finally gave her the wet willie because he thought it was just hilarious, but it was the final straw. She was sick of his shit and decided he'd finally get a consequence for his bad behavior. Lol. Sounds like The Three Stooges.

Seems like this is probably true. But people shouldn't be using the courts and police to handle their bad choice in men when there really isnt anything criminal. They should just leave them and pick better next time. JMO.
Yes and no. Thing is, when you tell someone not to touch you, they're supposed to respect that. It's technically battery otherwise. Perhaps he needs a lesson in keeping his hands to himself? You don't get to continue touching someone after they've asked you to stop, which I'm 99.999% sure that she did.

Anyway, it's kind of amusing. He sounds like a total jackass.

Off to dinner on the beach now. 😍
Locked Previous topicNext topic