Cardi B got in a fight during Fashion Week

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Cardi B was left exposed after getting into a fight with Nicki Minaj — ripping her dress in the process.

On Friday night, the rappers got into an argument at the Harper’s Bazaar ICONS party that left Cardi bruised, a source previously confirmed to PEOPLE. The bash was part of the festivities for New York Fashion Week.

During the altercation, Minaj, 35, was up against a wall and completely surrounded by security as Cardi, 25, screamed and lunged at her, another source tells PEOPLE.

In one video of the incident posted by Twitter user Danieljonasny, Cardi can be seen saying, “Bitch come here,” while appearing to make a lunge towards the “Barbie Dreams” rapper. Afterwards, a male voice can he heard shouting, “Don’t do it,” as Cardi — whose red Dolce & Gabbana dress was ripped in the back at this point — is led away while shouting about her daughter, Kulture Kiari, whom she did not mention by name.

In another video obtained by Cosmopolitan, Cardi can be seen removing her shoe during the altercation as she repeatedly screams, “I will f— you up!”

The insider tells PEOPLE that as Cardi was the one to throw her shoe at Minaj, it remains unclear how she ended up with a welt on her head, but Minaj did not. The source adds that it’s possible the shoe could have ricocheted back and hit her in the face.

Representatives for the rappers did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s requests for comment.
RedBottoms

Unread post

I heard she took off her shoe and tried to hit someone with it. So it really is "Bloody Shoes" literally
Thunderbug75
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Sounds real classy to me!
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I heard she got an elbow to the face from a security guard.
LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

They are both trashy IMO.
AliKat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I’d pay to watch that fight.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AliKat wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:29 pm I’d pay to watch that fight.
Lol
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They are nothing but loud trashy ghetto bitches in ugly ass expensive clothing and shoes, lol
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ewww
Not good
😝
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post