Do you tell your husband everything???

Zoegirlsmom
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

So. I drive too fast, it's a thing. A very very bad habit. I got a very large speeding ticket, lucky for me it was across the state border and they don't report to my state. My insurance won't go up, I won't get points on my license, yea me. I don't want to tell my DH. That's wrong, right?
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t really omit things but I under exaggerate, lol. I have kind of a big mouth and am horrible at secrets. I could get away with that one though. I deal with the insurance. I’d be surprised if he knew which company I use. 😂
RedBottoms

Unread post

I would side eye any marriage where you feel the need to keep secrets from your husband
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

My marriage is an open book, we tell each other everything. If I felt the need to keep something from my husband, I’d reevaluate my marriage
CMrefugee
Donated
Donated
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

No, I don't tell him every thing but I wouldn't keep something like a large ticket from him. I'd own it and just deal with it.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Madeyemoody wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:52 pm My marriage is an open book, we tell each other everything. If I felt the need to keep something from my husband, I’d reevaluate my marriage
same
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm terrible at keeping secrets so he knows everything lol.

I'm only keeping one thing from him and that person asked me not to tell anyone. It's nothing major and it doesn't affect us in any way.
Zoegirlsmom
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:49 pm I would side eye any marriage where you feel the need to keep secrets from your husband
I'm quite sure you are an expert side-eyer.
Zoegirlsmom
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Madeyemoody wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:52 pm My marriage is an open book, we tell each other everything. If I felt the need to keep something from my husband, I’d reevaluate my marriage
I'm not going to reevaluate a 25+year marriage over not wanting a lecture on vehicle safety.
Zoegirlsmom
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:28 pm I don’t really omit things but I under exaggerate, lol. I have kind of a big mouth and am horrible at secrets. I could get away with that one though. I deal with the insurance. I’d be surprised if he knew which company I use. 😂
Ok. See I'm sure my husband would never find out and if he asked me if I got a speeding ticket in Wisconsin I wouldn't lie. I just don't feel open book on this one.
Locked Previous topicNext topic