My former neighbor is an irresponsible butthole

Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I've talked about this guy before. He's the one with 2 kids, wife left, house and life is a mess, already has an out of state GF he met online before divorce even final. He is a crappy lazy half ass dad more interested in his GF than being a parent. Both kids are behind either physically or intellectually. The 7 yr old can barely read and the toddler has health issues. ex Wife is useless, and she has left the state with her lazy unemployed boyfriend.

His GF and her 2 kids ( neither one of them have any standards at all) moved here so he packed up his house and they moved into a bigger house. Snuck out of here without saying goodbye. I will miss the kids and I worry for them since their Dad is a half assed Dad and doesn't give a shit. He obviously has shacked up with this woman because he is overwhelmed and cant do it on his own.

He left behind his cat. He adopted this cat from a rescue about a year ago and I saw the cat yesterday, he left it! So I called the rescue he got it from and they are supposed to be sending out someone today to retrieve the cat. He also wound up rehoming a dog about 6 month ago when he was with his wife. Neither one of them had any control over the puppy and the house was already a mess so he gave it away.

He should be put on a do not adopt list.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Oliviasmom72 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:12 pm I've talked about this guy before. He's the one with 2 kids, wife left, house and life is a mess, already has an out of state GF he met online before divorce even final. He is a crappy lazy half ass dad more interested in his GF than being a parent. Both kids are behind either physically or intellectually. The 7 yr old can barely read and the toddler has health issues. ex Wife is useless, and she has left the state with her lazy unemployed boyfriend.

His GF and her 2 kids ( neither one of them have any standards at all) moved here so he packed up his house and they moved into a bigger house. Snuck out of here without saying goodbye. I will miss the kids and I worry for them since their Dad is a half assed Dad and doesn't give a shit. He obviously has shacked up with this woman because he is overwhelmed and cant do it on his own.

He left behind his cat. He adopted this cat from a rescue about a year ago and I saw the cat yesterday, he left it! So I called the rescue he got it from and they are supposed to be sending out someone today to retrieve the cat. He also wound up rehoming a dog about 6 month ago when he was with his wife. Neither one of them had any control over the puppy and the house was already a mess so he gave it away.

Nice neighborhood you live in
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Oliviasmom72 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:12 pm I've talked about this guy before. He's the one with 2 kids, wife left, house and life is a mess, already has an out of state GF he met online before divorce even final. He is a crappy lazy half ass dad more interested in his GF than being a parent. Both kids are behind either physically or intellectually. The 7 yr old can barely read and the toddler has health issues. ex Wife is useless, and she has left the state with her lazy unemployed boyfriend.

Anonymous 2

Unread post

I wouldnt live in such a trashy neighborhood.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I live in a great neighborhood. The house is a rental and he only was able to afford it because the owner is his buddy who gave him a break on rent.

I can guarantee the house is trashed. The owner has been over the past few days cleaning it up.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:19 pm

Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The neighbor was/is trashy. The Neighborhood is not. It's Gilbert AZ which is one of the safest, nicest top ranked suburbs in the country.

But the neighborhood now has less trash now that he has moved out.

I was only friends with him because I liked his kids.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:21 pm I wouldnt live in such a trashy neighborhood.
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:21 pm I wouldnt live in such a trashy neighborhood.
How does one neighbor make the neighborhood trashy? We live in nice neighborhood, but one of the homeowners once rented their house out before deciding to sell and the people they rented to were horrible. That didn't make our whole neighborhood trashy, just those particular neighbors.... Way to be judgy though....
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Oliviasmom72 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:24 pm The neighbor was/is trashy. The Neighborhood is not. It's Gilbert AZ which is one of the safest, nicest top ranked suburbs in the country.

But the neighborhood now has less trash now that he has moved out.

I was only friends with him because I liked his kids.
Gilbert is trashy for sure.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can't imagine being all up in someone's business like that. You need a hobby.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:19 pm

One shitty neighbor doesn't mean someone lives in a bad neighborhood.
Locked Previous topicNext topic