That’s what I get for sending my kid to hacker camp...

Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I got the usage report for my daughters computer usage for the week and apparently she found a way around the time restrictions that are on her laptop.. she was staying up after bedtime and watching YouTube videos. Guess who just got a new laptop for an undetermined amount of time?? This lady right here! I sent her a text and said “if you are going to hack the parental controls figure out how to hack the usage report too”
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Haha. I have a friend who turns off the wifi at night. She caught her 7-year-old trying to low crawl into her room one night to plug it in.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:03 pm Image
She’s a shit, but she’s a smart shit.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My oldest son was/is like that. When he was a teen, he knew more about computers than his teachers and I did.....now his vast knowledge is useful, lol
Nerdymom wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:12 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:03 pm Image
She’s a shit, but she’s a smart shit.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Kids find ways.

I used to borrow my mom's car without her permission at night, to the point that she would sleep with her car keys at the bottom of the pillow case she was sleeping on... Still got them.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kids like yours scare me. They'll be competing for my job in the very near future and they're probably better at it than I am!
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Is it through Microsoft?
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:24 pm Kids find ways.

I used to borrow my mom's car without her permission at night, to the point that she would sleep with her car keys at the bottom of the pillow case she was sleeping on... Still got them.
We did this with my best friend’s mom’s car and we didn’t even have licenses yet, lol. Everyone thought we were sweet and innocent but we did soooo many bad things. Kids do find a way, that is for sure.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:11 pm Haha. I have a friend who turns off the wifi at night. She caught her 7-year-old trying to low crawl into her room one night to plug it in.
If I didn’t have college students living here that are up at all hours I’d totally turn off the WiFi. I’ve been known to take the cord for the tv with me when I go to the grocery store so the kids have no choice but to clean their rooms and do their chores while I’m gone.
Locked Previous topicNext topic