Trouble makers

Guest Anon

Unread post

When you think of trouble makers, what comes to mind?

How do you define a trouble maker?

Do you think think trouble makers are pathetic sad people edon't truly have a life?

Do you think they act in such a way because they need to do so to feel better about themselves to deflect off of their already pathetic sad life as it is?

Idk, just a thought that came to mind. I'm bored and I've unfortunately have had to deal with in person and online run ins with people who like to cause problems feel the need to vent about it. Sigh! :|

I don't like trashy low life individuals as it is and notice that it seems like those type of people need to cause other people harm and distress just to feel better about their pathetic selves. sad and sick is all I can say.

Unread post

Guest Anon wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:34 am When you think of trouble makers, what comes to mind?

How do you define a trouble maker?

Do you think think trouble makers are pathetic sad people edon't truly have a life?

Do you think they act in such a way because they need to do so to feel better about themselves to deflect off of their already pathetic sad life as it is?

Idk, just a thought that came to mind. I'm bored and I've unfortunately have had to deal with these type of individuals in person and I also have had to deal with online run ins with these type of people who like to cause problems feel. I needed to vent about it. Sigh! :|

I don't like trashy low life individuals as it is and notice that it seems like those type of people need to cause other people harm and distress just to feel better about their pathetic selves. sad and sick is all I can say.
Darn computer erasing words and messing up my words. I meant to say this.......... Do you think think trouble makers are pathetic sad people who don't truly have a life, instead of edon't.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Troublemakers can come in all socioeconomic groups. Its not just low life trashy people. I know some upper middle class trouble makers and some rich trouble makers.

Trouble makers come in various forms. You have the ones that are just mean and like to cause drama and make others feel bad and they "Play games". They are usually fairly intelligent and instead of using their powers for good-they use them for bad. I can fall into this category occasionally. Sometimes I am bored and like to f**k with people. But in my case, I only do this if provoked first. Think Regina George from Mean Girls-she falls into this type of trouble maker

Then you have the Nelson from The Simpsons trouble maker. This is the low class low intellect type that just wants to make trouble because they hate their life and don't know any better.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I hate the pot stirrers.
LetHerGo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Trouble makers just like the term terrorist is a relative term to your vantage point.

Regardless I just don’t have a lot of reserve for those that hurt others on purpose with no remorse. Thats my line in the sand.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't think there is anyway to label a trouble maker. There are those that have never been taught better because they have parents that didn't care. There's those that think that because they are high up in the world, they can get away with anything. Then there's those people who have been so messed up by drugs and alcohol that they don't think clearly. Either of those can be lower class, or even high class.

jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Depends on your interpretation of "trouble"...
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Are you talking about kids or adults?

Because I have a bit of a soft spot for kids labeled as the "trouble maker". Because at one point in time that was my oldest child. It's not that he was a bad kid. It's not that he is a mean kid. And he is not destined for a life of crime.

It's that he was misunderstood. He had undiagnosed anxiety until 4th grade when we finally realized that we should get him tested. And then even once we had the diagnosis, it took time, patience, lots of therapy and even a temporary "psychiatric school" to get him turned around and on the right track. In that time, he got kicked out of two different schools for behavior that got him labeled as "dangerous".

Now? His teachers love him. He gets straight A's all year long. When I've asked about his behavior at school I've been told "Oh Adam is the least of my worries when it comes to behavior" and "I wish every one of my students was just like Adam". It was a lot of money, stress, tears, frustration, and hopeless feelings to get to this point, but we kept trying and we finally got it worked out. And I am so proud of him.

So when I think of "trouble maker" kids and even adults, I can't help but think that behind that kid/adult is a parent who gave up trying. And I realize that is a bit self-serving to say that, but that's how I feel based on my own experiences.
Locked Previous topicNext topic