Did your kids start school yet?

Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

If not, are you ready?

My kids go back Wednesday and the only thing I have left to get is a book bag for dd but other than that, omfg I can’t wait!!!!!

Summer has flown by it seems and we had three weeks of no fighting because my 15 year old spent that time 6 hours away at my nephews house but the minute he walked in the door, him and his sister started nitpicking each other and arguing.

The arguing this morning has been nonstop! Over the stupidest shit too. Wednesday is seriously going to be so peaceful lol
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My daughter starts Tuesday, I thinks she's pretty excited to be going bac, I am too.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mine went back on Aug 15th. I've already done meet the teacher, PTO and parent night..I'm tired..lol!!!
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

School started here week before last. I must be weird. I don't look forward to school starting. This year was no exception.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mine start Tuesday. One is excited, one is not.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:38 am My daughter starts Tuesday, I thinks she's pretty excited to be going bac, I am too.
My kids are excited, my son starts high school this year and is thrilled lol and dd starts middle school, she’s not as happy as my son because she got picked to go to a different school than all her friends so she’s a bit mopey.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:39 am Mine went back on Aug 15th. I've already done meet the teacher, PTO and parent night..I'm tired..lol!!!
We’ve done orientation for both and that’s it so far. Next year will be crazy because all three will be in school. One each in elementary, middle and high school so that should be interesting lol
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:41 am School started here week before last. I must be weird. I don't look forward to school starting. This year was no exception.
I count down the days lol
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They start Thursday and I've been ready. BUT I will miss them being around by next week, lol
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I homeschool, and we won’t start till mid September.
Locked Previous topicNext topic