Js lol

keke
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

This site is pretty addicting
PreciousDolphin894

Unread post

Eh, I'm still getting used to it. I do like it somewhat so far, and will give it a chance, but I hope I have a good experience on here and don't have to end up feeling like others have ruined it or me. I'm apprehensive about my time on here right now, but I'm going to enjoy my stay here as much as possible.

As long as people show me respect, aren't rude, don't personally attack me, or my views and beliefs what not, I intend on staying.

I'm hoping that this new beginning of this new site turns out to be a positive experience for all to enjoy.

I think if all of us treat each other the way we all want to be treated in return, that all of our time on here will be very pleasant and fun. That's just my two cents.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

keke wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:14 pm This site is pretty addicting
I'm loving it.
keke
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I must say I know what you mean. Im sure there will be disagreements, but a debate to a certain extend is good for adults. I don’t mean the CM craziness lol

PreciousDolphin894 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:22 pm Eh, I'm still getting used to it. I do like it somewhat so far, and will give it a chance, but I hope I have a good experience on here and don't have to end up feeling like others have ruined it or me. I'm apprehensive about my time on here right now, but I'm going to enjoy my stay here as much as possible.

As long as people show me respect, aren't rude, don't personally attack me, or my views and beliefs what not, I intend on staying.

I'm hoping that this new beginning of this new site turns out to be a positive experience for all to enjoy.

I think if all of us treat each other the way we all want to be treated in return, that all of our time on here will be very pleasant and fun. That's just my two cents.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I’ve been on basically all day, unless I was asleep.

I go back to work tomorrow so it’ll be less but still.

Glad it’s here.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

PreciousDolphin894 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:22 pm Eh, I'm still getting used to it. I do like it somewhat so far, and will give it a chance, but I hope I have a good experience on here and don't have to end up feeling like others have ruined it or me. I'm apprehensive about my time on here right now, but I'm going to enjoy my stay here as much as possible.

Welcome, Dolphin894!
I hope you like the site and stay. I think this one is shaping up nicely.
I haven't seen anyone get snarky yet. But I'm certain there will be a degree of it.
Ignore the "snarkys." And just have fun!
Again...WELCOME!
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

noitsmebecky wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:24 pm I’ve been on basically all day, unless I was asleep.

Glad it’s here.
Are you the one that posted about your boyfriend? I was loving reading that post! If you are that poster, I'm sending you vibes that it all works out for you! :)
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

He’s not my boyfriend lol!

There was something happening but it’s going slowly, thank goodness.

SeekingPeace wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:29 pm
noitsmebecky wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:24 pm I’ve been on basically all day, unless I was asleep.

Glad it’s here.
Are you the one that posted about your boyfriend? I was loving reading that post! If you are that poster, I'm sending you vibes that it all works out for you! :)
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It works for me..
PreciousDolphin894

Unread post

keke wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:24 pm I must say I know what you mean. Im sure there will be disagreements, but a debate to a certain extend is good for adults. I don’t mean the CM craziness lol

Thank you for understanding what I meant. I mean I had some good experiences on CM when it was a thing, but I also had some awful experiences that left me shooken up some. I mean there is no excuse for someone to be rude and disrespectful in nature with another Mom because one doesn't agree with the nature of a response that the person has to say that one disagrees with if that makes sense. We are all Moms and grown up adult woman, thus should act in a mature way.

I mean no one is perfect. I am not perfect. If I said I was perfect, I would be a hypocrite so I won't even go there and say I am perfect, because again I'm not. I just want a pleasant experience here.

That said, you are absolutely correct that there is nothing wrong with having a good debate that will obviously bring some disagreements to an extent. I have no problem with that at all. It's when it gets to the point that a member may get hurt feelings, or feels run out of the group or this site itself because of feeling verbally cyber bullied to the point of feeling like their opinions don't matter and what not, that's when it becomes a big problem, and should not be permitted to happen under any circumstances.

Finally, yes lol there was a lot of craziness on CM. I'm kind of glad it's no longer a thing anymore because in my opinion, it pretty much spiraled out of control.
Locked Previous topicNext topic