That was fast

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Did anyone else get their child's social security card super fast? I have the baby's already. It came yesterday which was less than a week after he was born. I really don't remember getting my oldest son's card that fast but maybe I did and don't remember. I know the paperwork said 10 weeks so that's what I expected, not this soon.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Three kids, zero recollection of that.

Except I know for a fact that DS14 didn’t have one at one week old because I still hadn’t decided on his middle name!
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ours took a couple weeks.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

My daughter was born in November so we got it kinda fast too.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t remember for 2 of my kids but I know it was about 3 weeks with my middle daughter. Bc she needed surgery and I kept fighting with the insurance, they wouldn’t preapprove it until I had submitted her birth certificate and social security card. And the hospital wouldn’t operate unless it was preapproved. I remember yelling at them that I couldn’t submit something I didn’t have bc she was an infant and I hadn’t gotten it yet. It came in the nick of time. Like 2 days before surgery or something.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sorry I don’t remember. My youngest is 15
Deleted User 172

Unread post

First kid took forever. Second kid, a couple weeks I think.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

My 2nd was fast. My first took forever because the hospital didnt do them I had to go to the office myself. They wanted 2 forms of id and his birth certificate counted as one but usually they used the vaccine records as the second and his just said our last name, male so they wouldn't take it! I think I made 8 trips to the office and multiple phone calls before a supervisor finally told me how to get around it. I mean I had letters from his doctor with a full out this kid is my patient and copies of his medical records and everything. They wouldn't take any of it! They kept asking for a drivers license or state issued id. Umm he was a newborn!
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

When I lived in California it took forever. With my other kids (different state) I swear it got here before we were released lol
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You've gone from posting every detail of your pregnancy to every detail of your babies life.
Locked Previous topicNext topic