This is crazy, right?

Unread post

My sister has to go out of town for work, so her daughter (who turned six last month) will be staying at my house for a few days. Because we have a big tub, and my son (who's five) loves playing with his cousin, I was planning on having them share a bath. But, my sister told me if they would be in the tub at the same time, she would need to at least have on bathing suit bottoms to "protect her modesty." Isn't that absolutely crazy? They're cousins that have basically grown up together.

Unread post

I’d make them wear swimsuits too.
CafemomAnon
Countess
Countess

Unread post

At 5 and 6, it's not unreasonable for her to want that.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They are old enough that they shouldn't be bathing together.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lol
Attachments
giphy (14).gif
giphy (14).gif (273.6 KiB) Viewed 519 times

Unread post

Guest wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:46 pm I’d make them wear swimsuits too.
She didn't say anything about my son wearing a swimsuit, just that she wants her daughter to wear one.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:44 pm My sister has to go out of town for work, so her daughter (who turned six last month) will be staying at my house for a few days. Because we have a big tub, and my son (who's five) loves playing with his cousin, I was planning on having them share a bath. But, my sister told me if they would be in the tub at the same time, she would need to at least have on bathing suit bottoms to "protect her modesty." Isn't that absolutely crazy? They're cousins that have basically grown up together.
Well every family is different. I would be fine with it but they obviously are not.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:47 pm They are old enough that they shouldn't be bathing together.
Why?
European

Unread post

You guys would lose your minds if you ever lived in Europe.
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I agree with sis.
Locked Previous topicNext topic