What would you do if this happened to your child?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Deleted User 670

Unread post

After all the fake shit that has been posted to social media, I'm kinda jaded and wondering if this truly even happened. If this truly happened, I would think that the director would have taken disciplinary action against that doctor. The police won't do anything. If this truly happened, the woman needs to file a complaint with her state's medical board.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

The police wont be able to do anything. While the doctor was in the wrong this mom is also going crazy. It makes her lose a lot of validity
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:35 am The police wont be able to do anything. While the doctor was in the wrong this mom is also going crazy. It makes her lose a lot of validity

I'm questioning whether this story is true or made up.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:36 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:35 am The police wont be able to do anything. While the doctor was in the wrong this mom is also going crazy. It makes her lose a lot of validity

It is probably fake. I would like to say that no mother is that unintelligent and dramatic but this website and CM before proved me wrong with that line of thinking
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Side question, but do most non-sexually active 15 year old girls get exams like this by gynecologists? I definitely didn't.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:37 am
Smarties wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:36 am

It is probably fake. I would like to say that no mother is that unintelligent and dramatic but this website and CM before proved me wrong with that line of thinking

It does seem written in such a way as to induce hype and inflamed reactions. I dont know.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I would have accidentally kicked him in the mouth if I were laid back with feet in the stirrups.....shrugs

You can file a complaint with your state licensing board and medical board. If you feel like the insult or behavior was directed at her because of her gender or age, you can file a civil complaint with the office of civil rights with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:37 am Side question, but do most non-sexually active 15 year old girls get exams like this by gynecologists? I definitely didn't.
I was just thinking the same thing, unless there was an ongoing problem but then wouldn’t you make sure you were seeing a dr familiar with your issues not some random stand in?
My 20 year old goes for birth control yearly (to control her periods) and they do a breast exam but nothing below the belt because she’s not sexually active. They told her 21 or sexually actively is standard and then every 3 years for a pap unless there are abnormalities. Before 18 any issues were handled by her pediatrician.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If this is true he's obviously a jerk, but I think the mom was unwise in letting her teenage daughter go to a gynecologist that they did not know.

If a male stranger cannot see your daughter naked because it's creepy, the same should apply to a male stranger doctor. At least it would with me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic